Reviews for Broken
beekster chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
this was simply beautiful.

i tend to find first person harry an awkward vantage point but you describe his thoughts and draco's face and body and their encounters in a wonderfully detailed yet natural and simple the softly stated therapy sessions, a new concept to me, completely fit in to this world.

thank you.
Edainwen chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
oh is truly so nice, is so cute n so so lovely. i truly enjoy it thanks a lot for this.
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I've never read a second person narrative before, but this worked very well. I liked the idea that they'd have to go to group counseling and I've always believed Draco capable of redemption - this seemed a very natural way for him to get it. I love the tent bit. That was really sweet. I also really liked the idea that Harry's "escape" was to a tent, like it was some kind of security even after he lived in one while in mortal danger for a year. *happy sigh*
gypsysue chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
That was beautiful. I loved it, so heartfelt and precious. I wanna crawl into a tent with those two :D
MJ'sMom chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I'm speechless. That was beautiful.
PM15 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was gorgeous. I loved it and the ending was perfect. 3
sessahhh chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Great story. It was dark and depressing and showed what life can be life after the initial fallout of a war. People are alone, if only they are connected by name with the evil that once was. I think the title is the perfect description of their emotional state.

This was more realistic than the thought that post-war, everyone is happy, shiny people that get along.
xXCaRaXx chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I really liked this story. It was poetic in a way, hard to describe. It wasn't overly and unnecessarily angsty but it made me very empathetic to Draco and Harry. Well done!
Nihtingale chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
nice, will u do one from Draco POV? should be interesting
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Maybe it's because I feel so broken these days, but I love this piece so much. It has so much hope in it. It's also sadly sweet. I hope I'm making sense, 'cause I want to, but I'm not sure how to say what I mean. this story spoke to me in a number of different ways. It is lovely to see Harry & Draco realize just how much they do have in common, and that you are not afraid to take the chance that this could end up badly. I'll stop before I confuse either of us more. Just know that I loved this piece. Thanks.
boredom is a crime chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
that was awesome! i love the style, really interesting
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
*heavy sigh* Beautiful.

The ease (or simplicity) of the writing belies the complexity of the story. It's like watching anyone truly great perform their craft, the best of them make it look effortless when in fact it's beyond difficult. That's what this is. Beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.
sweetandsaltyff chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Such a captivating piece. The narration is so private and intimate, giving us a really haunting and visceral feel of Harrys perspective. The sense that these two are continuing to live with a huge chunk of despair while the rest of the world continues to function normally is captured so well. What can I say about the tent...it's our special place and now theirs and I couldn't hope to share it with a more worthy pair. This was totally lovely and full of feeling, and I loved it. Xoxo
TheQueenieM chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
"I've never slept in a tent," you admit. I'm not surprised. Even at the Quidditch World Cup, you probably had an actual house to sleep in. "I'd like to someday."

Oh, venis-envy will see to that, you lucky boy. And it will be a *blankie tent*, full of a tender Harry Potter and emotional comforting and love and healing snuggling. Sigh. This is ever so lovely.
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
oh that was just gorgeous. I love the image of the boys in their blankie tent *sighs*

well done