Reviews for Akuma no Buntai: Kitsune, Ryu, Tanuki
DanceOfTheCrystalRose1993 chapter 13 . 2/23
Just so I'm sure that I have this right just your Naruto stories are the ones discontinued not all your stories
Pris chapter 13 . 2/4
This story was amazing and the end just came as a punch in the gut for me because it's happened to me before so I carefully look at the descriptions to find any hidden 'discontinued's or anything of the sort. It would be really appropriate for you to put it in the description, please, to avoid any situations like this in the future. Had I any writing talent I would try and give this some closure, but unfortunately, I don't. You are an awesome writer, so just keep the good stories coming, ok? :)
TheDarkestQueen chapter 13 . 2/1
Hey just letting you know I enjoyed your story, thanks for leaving it up or I would never have read it.
Best wishes in any other writing ventures
Darkest
Kidloco chapter 1 . 1/28
Kidloco
I know the feeling mostly the end.. kishi fuck it that bad but im still in naruto forum, mostly ns forever

But i think in my opinion not need to erace it, Just put end and let others still read it when is need it, more now when the shit of huano fans Will troll whit they shit, so need every ns fanfic there to Let them not win, beside you fanfic are good, im still writing mines and had some in waiing, im back with narusaku arise and still writing chapter 5 and almost read y chapter 6

I re coment not erace it, Just leave there whit saying the end
TheDemonofChaos chapter 12 . 1/27
while i will miss reading this story, I do understand how interest can be lost. I will say this, instead of deleting have someone adopt the story so it can be continued. Even if some of it will change it can still be read by others. After all the greatest crime in fanfiction is an unfinished story.
kooloowarrior chapter 12 . 1/27
Nooooo! Keep this one up I actually like this one there are so few good what if stories out there... Come on!
SkiesEagle chapter 12 . 1/27
This is one of my favorite time to read. As the characters for Naruto, Sakura and Garra, they are the best character you describe them. I wish you can keep this instead of deleted. Thank you for letting me read. I can keep this memory reading for my thought. :)
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Holaaa!1 bueno concuerdo con usted, no me esperaba ese final...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Sakura was not treated like trash you imbecile!
EmiyaKiritsugu1995 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Will the next Instalment also have a NarutoxSakura pairing and for the 2nd time I hope you upload the next story soon. This story is one of the best i have read.
Charna chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
Make an series please, this is too good to stop
EmiyaKiritsugu1995 chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Please start the sequel soon. I really like this story
angel897 chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
awesome story :)
angel897 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
enjoyable to read
SekhmetRa chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
It's so much fun to read. Really love this fic.