Reviews for Lucy Meets a Talking Kumquat
Lunatique chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Haha, what a witty little story. It's interesting to see the elder siblings-younger siblings dynamic persist into the Four Monarch's rein, and the younger set's frustration over this came across well. Nice denouement, too, though I wonder what talking fruits eat, how long their lifespan is away from the tree, whether they have any relationship to the famous apple, etc. Nice job!
narniagirl11 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Ha! That's complete nonsense but really funny! Who ever heard of a Talking Fruit! I'm afraid I would probably join Peter and Susan in staring.
lovenarnia chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
A talking Kumquat! How delightful. I love your Lewis-esque ending; it fits the story perfectly!

I can honestly say this is an original character, and most unlikely to ever turn into a Mary-Sue.
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
How fun! Your style reminds me of Lewis in this story...his narrating and his way of saying things like "what happened to them is a different tale" and "I would like to say that they always believed Lucy after that, but alas it's not true", which reminds me of what Lewis said about Cor and Corin fighting, and about Eustace after he was turned back from a dragon to a boy. :) I must confess, I never once considered the possibilities of talking fruit and vegetables in Narnia. Talking insects, yes, but fruit? Very interesting indeed. :)

Great job! Very clever and funny...that'll teach Peter and Susan for not believing Lucy /again/. ;)
The.Taller.Child chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This. . . yes, /this/ is pure brilliance. It makes so much sense! Talking kumquats should be commonplace in Narnia, but are they? NO!

*whips out picket sign* KUMQUATS HAVE FEELINGS TOO!

The style in which you wrote this just adds to the epicness. I'm serious, you used so many different words. It's nice to read stuff with a large vocabulary. . . it gives me a legit reason to read through my massive dictionary, and then people won't think I'm *weird* for reading the dictionary for fun.

Nobody understands me!

Huzzah for Edmund! He's so much more understanding to Lucy than the older siblings.

Britt•Britt
Masih chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Lol! That was really funny! I liked Edmunds line, "Hey, I'm the sarcastic one!" That was funny. Thank you for writing it for me.
Mysticbreeze327 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
OMG i don't get how this story has no reviews yet! It's absolutely amazing! And hilarious. "Talking Kumquat," that's new. Nice name as well Dwergsinaasappel. Hmm... I'm going so far as adding this onto my favorites list! Good job and keep writing!