Reviews for Flawless
SoundSage chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
this was a gripping story having not watched the movie yet made this better in my opinion the yuki in the series seem so locked up in her own world that it make this story that much more better i would be very pleased if this continued maybe with more struggles on how to deal with the SOS briagde antics with her new emotions. well i liked this alot thanks for writing it
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Very well done, I could really feel the emotions in there. The fact that Yuki's acceptance of her desire to feel emotions had such an effect was a nice part of your story too.
Melon Fox Jozei chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is an absolutely beautiful piece, and I could practically hear Kyon's voice speaking as I was reading all of this. You kept the characters in order with awesomeness, and I'd be the happiest reader around if you would continue this line of KyonXYuki stories.

I sincerely hope you get a lot more reviews, and please, keep going with your writing - You have a lot of tallent there.
vampirelover43v3r chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I really like this story,especially since i never thought of giving yuki feelings
MasterSprintersan chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wow... I WISH I was as skilled as you when it comes to writing. I didn't see ONE SINGLE FLAW in this work of art! Besides, if it's a story about Kyon and Yuki, you really can't go wrong with that, right? Awesome job on this. Guess what I'm about to favorite right now? _.
TheSillyStoic chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I loved it, it was incredibly sweet and I felt you captured the drama and stress of Yuki's situation with emotions very well. Keep up the awesome work, you should continue this one XP