Reviews for Mistress Cara Rahl: the aftermath
katvrah chapter 33 . 8/29
Hey there welcome back . Its good to hear from you even if its just once a year . Until next time then , take care and write fast . I think I like the idea of shorter but faster updates .
Caydus chapter 33 . 8/27
You have no idea how happy I am that you are back! I was just drifting off to sleep when my phone buzzed and I contepmplated ignoring it. I am so happy I didn't! Now I'm wide awake after reading this so I will just have to go and re-read the whole story from the beginning! So glad that you're back and I understand completely when work gets in the way of writing, it's such a pain. Anyway great job and I really can't wait for the next update. I hope it doesn't take as long but I understand completely if it does. Great job with this chapter.
ShadowCub chapter 32 . 7/16/2015
Cannot believe that I almost missed this update! More please.
katvrah chapter 32 . 7/5/2015
Oh man this chapter was over way too soon ! Of course I am glad you have updated and I hope you will again soon .
oxmaryxo chapter 31 . 3/14/2015
Just want to say how much I love this story and patiently waiting for your update :)
STforRK chapter 31 . 8/29/2014
What is happening to Regin? Will Cara and Nicci get back to palace in time? Looking forward to more.
A2463 chapter 31 . 8/18/2014
Love it! Really love it! Please continue. enjoyed reading.
katvrah chapter 31 . 8/17/2014
Oh man , poor Regin ! Seems she cant do anything to defend herself . I hope this bad situation will soon come to an end . Thanks for the update .
ShadowCub chapter 31 . 8/17/2014
Damnit!
STforRK chapter 30 . 3/8/2014
trouble is brewing at the palace front door
A2463 chapter 30 . 3/5/2014
Love it! Really love it! Please continue!

thats horrible hope Cara will be alright
oxmaryxo chapter 30 . 3/4/2014
AMAZING! Can't wait for more!
katvrah chapter 30 . 3/3/2014
Glad to hear from you again . Things dont look very good for Cara and her Kingdom .Lets hope that everything will turn out for the best .
oxmaryxo chapter 29 . 12/21/2013
Not much of cara and dahlia but still a great chapter! More please!
A2463 chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
love it! Please continue!