Reviews for Mistress Cara Rahl: the aftermath
STforRK chapter 31 . 8/29/2014
What is happening to Regin? Will Cara and Nicci get back to palace in time? Looking forward to more.
A2463 chapter 31 . 8/18/2014
Love it! Really love it! Please continue. enjoyed reading.
katvrah chapter 31 . 8/17/2014
Oh man , poor Regin ! Seems she cant do anything to defend herself . I hope this bad situation will soon come to an end . Thanks for the update .
ShadowCub chapter 31 . 8/17/2014
Damnit!
STforRK chapter 30 . 3/8/2014
trouble is brewing at the palace front door
A2463 chapter 30 . 3/5/2014
Love it! Really love it! Please continue!

thats horrible hope Cara will be alright
oxmaryxo chapter 30 . 3/4/2014
AMAZING! Can't wait for more!
katvrah chapter 30 . 3/3/2014
Glad to hear from you again . Things dont look very good for Cara and her Kingdom .Lets hope that everything will turn out for the best .
oxmaryxo chapter 29 . 12/21/2013
Not much of cara and dahlia but still a great chapter! More please!
A2463 chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
love it! Please continue!
katvrah chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
Well hello there . Its been a while . I am really happy you have updated . Not much action in this chapter but I am glad the story is going and we learnt Shaylas story who is my favourite . Take care and update . . . whenever you can .
oxmaryxo chapter 28 . 11/12/2013
Love, love, love this chapter! Can't wait for more!
Anomious chapter 28 . 11/3/2013
Please update I love this story
STforRK chapter 28 . 10/4/2013
Kelia is out to cause more trouble for Cara and her family. Poor Lily, is her abilities growing stronger causing her illness?

Thanks for the update, looking forward to reading more.
katvrah chapter 28 . 10/1/2013
I was thinking of this story the past week and wondering wether you have given up on it and BAM ! today I see your update . I am extremely happy you are going to finish this and delighted that you are doing a sequel . Thanks for sharing and looking forward for your update .