Reviews for Nine to Life
Alexxavior chapter 28 . 9/29
This. Has. Been. AMAZING! It took me a week to finally read up yo this point, and I've gotta say it's been one hell of a ride. The plot is amazing and i enjoy the steady increase in maka and souls relationship. You wrote characters that you don't get to much information on so well like Soul's parents and maka's mom. I'm honestly impressed by how well written this is. I really hope you continue to write this story because I'll be really sad if you don't lol. Thank you for using your free time to write this, it's been great!
Chloee0x0 chapter 28 . 8/23
Yay! I missed this story, and this chapter was very good :)
EmmaAnna chapter 28 . 8/17
YOU FINALLY UPDATED!
heavymatter557 chapter 28 . 8/16
the wait was terrible but it was worth it. keep it up

and that sucks that you've experienced what I consider one of the worst kinds of people. They really fucking suck and from a guy who was able to get ride of one of those people I hope things get better for you.
Exsilium chapter 28 . 8/16
O' Glorious days! Author-san returned!
Someone's taking their sweet time again
LycorisRose chapter 27 . 3/28
Hello again! I just realized that I commented without being logged in. So here's my username if you want to respond to me
I'm actually glad you took time to do all the research and get happy each time I manage to get a reference right or when I look up the references you make. Thanks for making my day with this adventure fluff (and smut). I can't imagine all of the time and effort you put into writing this. So as a big fan of yours, thanks for your hard work! P.S. I sort of like how you have a good mix of old and new characters. It makes me feel as if the manga was still ongoing and each new mission is like an adventure. I also think it would be cool if Blair adopted Rachael and became a mother figure and raised her with Wes. What goals tbh.
tacoz 4 dayz chapter 17 . 2/23
this is just supposed soul and maka jerk
CactusKing chapter 4 . 1/10
Actually monetary compensation for missions is not covered in the original SE anime or manga but it is covered in SE NOT! within the first three episodes I think.
HappyCat614 chapter 27 . 1/10
This chapter was great! I love your work and how you even put yourself in the omake. Reading fan-fiction takes my mind off of things that have been going on recently, and this one really does the job. Oh and when you mentioned who you want the mystery person to be like, I instantly thought of Izaya from the anime Durarara. Maybe you can base something off of him? Please share chapter 28 with us soon!
im4everalonenalways chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
love the story and don't forget to update lazy bum
autumnbaby23 chapter 7 . 11/19/2016