Reviews for Nine to Life
tacoz 4 dayz chapter 17 . 2/23
this is just supposed soul and maka jerk
CactusKing chapter 4 . 1/10
Actually monetary compensation for missions is not covered in the original SE anime or manga but it is covered in SE NOT! within the first three episodes I think.
HappyCat614 chapter 27 . 1/10
This chapter was great! I love your work and how you even put yourself in the omake. Reading fan-fiction takes my mind off of things that have been going on recently, and this one really does the job. Oh and when you mentioned who you want the mystery person to be like, I instantly thought of Izaya from the anime Durarara. Maybe you can base something off of him? Please share chapter 28 with us soon!
im4everalonenalways chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
love the story and don't forget to update lazy bum
autumnbaby23 chapter 7 . 11/19/2016
Fantastic!
autumnbaby23 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Loved it!
LycorisRose chapter 19 . 11/15/2016
I really like the pace you've been writing this at. The first chapters until the end of the pre kishin arc in Japan felt rushed but I think you found a good pacing after that and have really enjoyed your attention to detail and the involvement of both Maka and Soul's family. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/13/2016
I DO NOT CARE WHATS IN THE CHAPTERS IM SURE IT WILL BE GREAT JUST WRITE SOMETHING DAMMIT
SkyKinBOOM chapter 27 . 11/11/2016
You sir are now my favourite author, the fact that you had me confused where your first foot note came from when I read it and only got it when I finished that chapter had me laughing my ass off. I have seen hellsing abridged and the original anime/manga and watched/read it multiple times and I tip my hat to you for using that quote from ms hellsing herself it was amazing...oh and I loved the story it's made me laugh , cry, feel suspense and confused all at once in some parts and you are a truely gifted writer. I hope to see more from this story and from you
Hopeful for more chapter 27 . 10/15/2016