Reviews for Nine to Life
Karneth chapter 23 . 4/23
Holy crap. I have waited sooooo long for this. At first I thought that you just ended it right there and I was like "bruh wtf" and then 3 days ago I came back to re read NTL and YGS. As I read the first chapter for NTL I say 23 chapters. I remember before there was only 21 chapters. I Fucking fangirlrd. I was so happy. But if you stop making the NTL chapters I will fiND you and ask you to make more
From
Karneth Kenatharian
ignis draconem chapter 17 . 4/18
All five of my girlfriends I've had in the past seven years have said something very similar about body heat, doesn't help that I have a high core temp either
HAL-9001 chapter 23 . 4/14
When the witch revealed that her real name was Rachel, I figured you were going to go with the girl that Medusa possessed for a while.

No, I haven't had a plot bunny about her kicking around in my head for the last three years, why do you ask?
Good story! Fun to read! Really loving that you've decided to go with kidliz as a pairing!
avengeme chapter 23 . 4/14
Don't kill her she doesn't seem evil just messed up by loss and cursed necklace. Interesting chapter looking forward to the next one.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 23 . 4/14
...please have her survive...
anyway, amazing chapter as always
well worth the wait.
still...please let her survive...
anyway, keep up the good work
Chloee0x0 chapter 23 . 4/13
I ABSOLUTELY loved the last scene between Radix(?) and soul.
Torrasque666 chapter 23 . 4/13
woop woop! new chapter. and homestuck updated today too! I'm liking this so far.
winowa-san chapter 22 . 3/17
Well Im ready to read about... Yet another witch. Let's get this going! ;D
ahenson2424 chapter 22 . 3/13
First off I want to say I'm sorry for everything that you have gone through in this last year but I am so happy that you are back and better than ever! I absolutely loved the omake you wrote! Also love how the characters are still true to their personalities. Thank you for coming back and picking back up this wonderfully written story! I shall be waiting for the next update!
LizzieTheRose chapter 22 . 3/12
WOW. Yesterday I check to see when you last updated this fic and then you update it today! Glad to see this is still going and that you're alright. I'll definitely keep reading. I missed this fic so much.
Youre back and continuing this! Im so glad :D. Thank you for not leaving this story to die unfinished! Still following. 3
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 22 . 3/11
AMAZING chapter as usual
WELL worth the wait (or course)
and wow...you had a busy time...
keep up the good work as always
ahenson2424 chapter 21 . 2/21
I know you may not see this since you haven't updated since 2013 but I really wish you would update and complete this story! You have already put so much into and I would love to read the rest about this pregnancy!
biggestsoulxmakafan chapter 12 . 11/2/2014