Reviews for Timecrossed Love
backee chapter 4 . 9/21
wheres the next chapter and why no marty mcfly
mpowers045 chapter 4 . 1/18
StoriesUnleashed chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
GREAT SCOTT! it's me, cartoonman reviewing eyit agian. Your story is all awsome like your others, but, I have a question if Chris Foxx is 'Doc's asstiant is he like marty's replament or is marty on summer viction at music camp and doc got a wanted add ? I hope you can clerad this question for me. Your fan, cartoonman.
nightmaster000 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
So Pebbles now knows about the Jetsons and Chris know's that Pebbles knows that he's from the future. How will Fred react to everything from Chris being from the future to Pebbles being in love with Chris? My guess to the latter one is not very well. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
AVP5 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Nice and this was pretty good. I'm glad we got to hear the Jetsons in the story and i played the Jurassic Park game...dang that game should have been made into a movie too. Or at least add those dinos that weren't in the movie. Update when you got time please.
nightmaster000 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Been a while since you updated this story. It was a great chapter. Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm now know the truth about Chris. Who will find out the truth next? Who will find out period? The Rubbles, the Flintstones, Pebbles gang. Looking forward to finding out.
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Great chapterby the way so please keep up the next chapter.
AVP5 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Nice work and poor girl to know the man she cares for loves her but can't be with her because of the timeline. Update soon please.
sonicfighter21354 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Nice work. I wonder whats happens next.
sonicfighter21354 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Nice start.
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
That second chapter was far to great so please keep up this next story to see what happens next. Thanks so much and I'd appreciated.
AVP5 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Hey its been a while since I read this story great job and well done on what happened. I get the feeling our timetravling friend is going to have a lot of trouble with a certain bully caveman. Update when you can please.
Kyle chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Totally AWEsome. Filled with Awe. YOu'll never look at The Flintstones the same way twice after reading this.

When is this movie going to be released again? :)

The only thing I have to mention is you should've had your character read one of the primitive newspapers like Marty Did to see the date and why does the last time departed say 1865 when it should be 1885?
KamehameGadoken chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Why is it that every time I find a wierd fanfic, I assume it'll suck balls but am proven wrong? Basically, I thought this was another one of those wierd crossovers that can't all. Again, proven wrong. Meaning: this fic is good. Hope to see more.