Reviews for Tobi
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Nice
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh...Well, thanks for educating me on Japanese numbers. Now I get why somtimes, number four is not 'shi' but 'yon'. And the various other numbers too.
Miner603 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
As it turns out, Tobi is an anagram of Obito with one less o.
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I dind't get this, quick and funny, I liked it.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Haha! I get it. Lmao! I remember that episode. XD "Ichi, Nibi, boku wa Tobi!" XD
traviswj chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I wonder if that was intended?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
*blinks* What?
graypheonix chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Simultaneously horrible...and amusing. How did you do this? Seriously, did love the Aunt Marge story, and just read up the list to find if you had done a sequel. And hey, amusing short to boot! In any case, continue to update, ja ne.
Serinity Dawn chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
LMAO! I never realized this either. Great job
Hushed.Fable chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Hah. That explains it. Thanks for this :3
axl88x chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
There's another suspicious thing about tobi's name. I just noticed it but T(obi To)bi. If you start on the second letter and loop around to it, you get "Obito"
RisingMist chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Awesome, awesome, awesome! I didn't get that joke originally. I totally do now. Freaking fantastic. Thanks for that.
Saphroneth chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I think this is where I got the idea from - I eventually used it in my fic, with the alteration that I now think Tobi might actually be the mind of the ten tails looking to reconstruct its' body.
SSHiei chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
...I am going to laugh my ass off when it turns out this is canon.
Tsukiyomi-Komorebi chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Hahahaa! I actually saw that episode yesterday and I was wondering why the he'll he said that. There's my answer! Yeah, falls flat, but since I'm studying Japanese I got it inmediatly. It was actually really smart and funny, I wonder if you'll end up being right... Oh well, it was hilarious! Thanks for sharing it with us!