Reviews for the city of corpses
Squad2SoiFon chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
JUST AMAZING! Ive read almost every Nnoinel fanfiction on this site, but I just saw this one, and OMG the tension between them is spot on! I JUST WISH WE GOT A LITTLE BIT MORE AT THE END XDDD PERFECTION!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I love Neliel. I don't know Nnoitra because I gave up on Bleach decades ago, but aesthetically these two look good together. Also, I like the way you wrote this fic and how you portrayed their interactions.
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Their relationship was so odd in the canon (and you captured it perfectly, by the way), and that might be why I like them together.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh Nnoitra, when WILL you learn.
I seriously love this.
Your Nel&Nnoitras are amazing! 3
The Neliel Tu chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I am absolutely stalking your stories right now.

Ahhhhh. Goodness. You capture these two soooo perfectly.

I envy your talent.

I'm a mess with feelings right now, torn between happiness and emptiness but in a good way.

A crazy good way.

And forget happy endings. There are no happy endings in Bleach. The only happy ending they can have is in AU. But even that, is hardly likely.

I doubt I've said it, but I adore your writing style. I wish I could keep my own in line.
DestinyKitten48 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was such an intiguing peice. i quite enjoyed the way you wrote this, revolving around the inescapable despair that is Hueco Mundo. Nel's character was so amazingly developed in such a simpple way, it's truly hard to explain. All in all, great job. A very enjoyable read! :)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Okay, I probably look like a stalker now, reviewing so much and always writing the same? xD Aw, but why do I always think "oh god, thats perfect" after everything I read from you? ;)
cy-grl chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
What can I say more than what I have already said in other reviews.

I enjoy this. Yeah.

Makes me want to smoke cigarettes and drink vodka till the middle of the night.
shikshiinjr chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Yo

!

Gag! Why is your writing so good? So innovative? It's quite refreshing really...
animerocksgirl13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
You have a very interesting way of writing, I liked that. It suited this. A happy ending for the two of them is near impossible, way out there. I loved this story so much, it gave me chills.
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Happy endings are for the weak.

I love the way you wrote Nel.
Puppypaws4 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was amazing! Keep it up.
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
The not happy ending really suits them, I think.

It just makes Neliel and Nnoitra seem almost like they're incapable of it, but it makes everything so much more expressive, in the standing that they have with each other.

I like how you make it so confusing and jumbled with their relationship, seemingly hatred, but not exactly, it makes them seem indefinite and incontrollable.

I think you did an awesome job with this one :D
sasukes chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
T_T THIS IS THE SADDEST ONE YOU'VE WRITTEN.

AAAAANGST.
equitablyinjust chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
teehee. never a happy ending.

though i agree with you. the only way to give them a happy ending is to kill both of them, because i think in Seireitei, they might be able to feel, and that would be enough.

Also, your summaries are quite possibly the best thing about your work.

Also, was she the child or the mother?

Somehow I can't see Nel as a mother.

This story was a bit jumbled, but it was also well structured. The repetition of "Cold. Precise. Succinct.", among other things, as well as the different sections gave it a kind of song-ish feel. It was easy to skip over a lot of the repetitions, but they made it so much deeper in the end, and almost half-awake.

That's a lot of how I think of the Arrancar. Half-awake. Desperately dreaming.

As you said, a city of corpses.

This was eerie and haunting and though at one point you forgot a " and another you put an extra n in Neliel, that didn't really detract from it because you are alsdkjfdkdekj and that is epic.

Also, I read your GrimmHali, and I must admit, didn't like it as much as your NnoiNel. Like you said, it was quiet. There wasn't much anything, and while I can see that from Halibel, because I think Nel is a lot hiding behind quiet, I think Hali really is quiet, Grimmjow is... Grimmjow. It was a little too not-him, not... psycho. Wow. Anyway, figured I should review that just because I can but I'm too lazy to properly do so.

Also, because I like that word.