Reviews for Reflection
RPGgirl514 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
The exchange between Ezio and Federico on the rooftop is my favorite quote from this game. Lovely conversation between Ezio and Leonardo.
a reader chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Amazingly well-written!
Payce D. Elui chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Ah, I love reading stories that go into the relationship between Ezio and Leonardo- and this is not a disappointment in the least! I loved their bromance in the game- and this story is no exception- sometimes Leonardo knows exactly what to say. I really adore the way you wove Federico's words into this. While I expected the piece to be completely melencholy, I was surprised by how... uplifting it felt at the end of it. You truly have a way with words.

Thanks very much for sharing!

- Payce
Qir chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It makes me happy. A good life... Beautifull
natsu.point chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Ah... reading a very short story like this after being across a baggage of slash and oc's that is lately becoming dominated to the whole community of fanfiction, which I hate, is something that is worth it. Just a pure honest expression of showing spiritual insight for our souls.

Moments like this are indeed good life we lead.
Sofia chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
How do you *do* it? This is such a good read - by fanfic standard but also literate standards! Very, *very* well done!

And now that I am done with sounding like a condescending little twit - good characterisation, nice setting and such a lovely feel. Thank you.
animus nocendi chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh my. This certainly deserves a lot more reviews. I love the sheer depth and the sincerity to this piece. You've captured both characters' essence and did a great job on expanding our understanding of Ezio. Thanks for sharing this with us readers!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Maybe it's because I'm tired but the way you described Ezio - I can almost physically feel the weight on his shoulders. so great job
Queensberry chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
The story is sooooo gooooood!

You know, it tells exactly what I think about Ezio's life, and the words are really beautiful.

(Actually, when I got access to some hiden plot in ACB, I almost burst into tears... )
Sian chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Very short, but well thought out and executed. You did a brilliant job of staying in character (something very hard to do with Ezio and Leonardo.) You've really captured the concept of quality over quantity :).
toeki chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
beautiful and touching piece of writing. i like the way you portray ezio burdened by his past and his dutys and leonardo concerned of his friend.
Lilya chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Very good, I like how you've done the descriptions. It's sad, but also kind of uplifting. Good job! *high five*
glenarvon chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is a very elegant, evocative piece of work. You've created an interesting mood, quiet melancholy. Federico's words are so beautifully worked into this.

Well done!
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Aaah. The thought of an assassin just wanting to take a "liberated walk" where he doesn't have to worry about all the cloak-wearing and roof-stalking is one of those things that...seems so plausible, but it's never mentioned in the game and only the fanfic writers pin it down. It just makes so much sense. Good job.

Now you just gotta get into Mass Effect so I too can make requests of you. ;P
words without chapter 1 . 7/9/2011

Ending line is much better. Oh Ezio. He is so sad and yet refuses to admit it so much of the time.