Reviews for Beyond the Tide
Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
you have stayed very true to the nature of the characters and have a great use of imagery.
Shaema Khan chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
very gud
Angelically Scarred chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Nice job so far~!
Kushina09 chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Please update soon! Please Oh Please!
Haley Renee chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Oooh, I'm loving this! You've got Philip and Syrena's characterization down, imo. I can't wait to see what's in store for them (like how Philip's going to acquire a dress for Syrena lol).
Erichthonius chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Oooh, it's like finding an extra unopened birthday present when you come across a story one of your favorite authors has written in another fandom. shameless happy grin

Really loving this story, and it's slow evolution of Philip's healing and their relationship. It's wonderful how you teased out the characters as they were presented in the movie and did not abandon their original personalities. A mermaid is still a flesh-eating immortal being no matter how nice or sweet she may seem at times. And any missionary that would endure being lashed to a mast rather than submit, or refuse to take sides in a mutiny probably isn't going to abandon his beliefs so easily just because he went and fell in love. Actually I hope he does hold onto his religious beliefs in this story because it seems they are part of what drives him to be such a compassionate, forgiving person.

Please update soon!
Random Under the Sun chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Well, this is an amazing premise, and I love your characterization of Phillip and Syrena. Great!
Caina chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Wow! Great story! Just watched the movie and was excited to see what had come up with. This did not disappoint. Looking forward to reading more. :D :D
Maddie chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Really god story I love Philip and Syreana update soon please
David Laoang chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
keep up the good work ! :D im craving for the next chapter :)
David Laoang chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Amazing please make more chapters! :)
faeriemaiden96 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT, please write more!
Bubbles3 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I LOVED THIS! :D Seriously, you are very talented writer.
Heimarmene chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Wowza. That was pretty deep.
creativebug1988 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Love the first chapter. Can't wait until the next one!