Reviews for Night on the Town
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I don't know who I love more here, Daphne or Lavender! I mean, Lavender's just so wild and carefree, and I love how Daphne learns how to let loose this night with Lavender. "Astoria Greengrass has a tiny penis" - I cracked up laughing, seriously. That's just brilliant, and I can picture Lavender saying that. I must say, I do kind of like the whole 'pretending to be together to get rid of the skeevy creep' plot, so I did like seeing that - and how it was Daphne's idea was also a lovely touch, because I would have expected Lavender to do that. I'm glad this has a happy ending, also, these two definitely deserve it. The idea of them both liking Draco is also really interesting, because although I've certainly heard of DaphneDraco, LavenderDraco is something I haven't really pictured before, but it's definitely an interesting idea. I adore stories - fanfiction or regular books, doesn't matter - where two characters have a wild night like this, so this story made me really happy. I mean, femslash plus minor character/semi minor character plus mew-tsubaki's writing equals happy!Jess, so I really loved this!
PanonLove chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I just love your bizarre characterizations. Hahaha. Lavender eh? This is sweet, and as you said: pure awesomesauce. Haha
lowi chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh, this was gorgeous, mew. Absolutely loved it! :D
jojor99 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
You're right - it was definitely worth reading.

Nice one. I love how they got over the inter-house rivalry and untited over Draco (well not being able to have him).

What is a cake-pop, though?