Reviews for Aftermath
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 3/11
Impressive, and Kaede's moment was sweet.
ToscaThorCat chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
I just remembered (horrible to have to say "just remembered" when talking about the month before last...) that I cosplayed Wild Tiger. I was actually mistaken for a guy when I walked into the ladies room, which was kinda awkward. but, it means my cosplay was a success, right?
ToscaThorCat chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
ouchie... punctured lung by the sound of it. nasty stuff, from what I have heard from my high school chem teacher...
ybarry chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
Sooooo where is the story titled * endgame* ...?
Tacpebs chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
I liked it! Nicely done.
The Bibliomaniac chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
So much medicine! *insert gleeful chuckling here*
deemama66 chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Left it with bunny being happy to still have a partner ...?

I understand avoiding kaede ...because she was clueless that her father was wild tiger and a hero ...BUT if the doctors and the nurses were addressing him as * * wouldn't that make it obvious that kotetsu Was WILD TIGER to kaede ...?
Kotetsu's mother already knew and so did his brother so why the relative chart ...?
The medical aspect was good ..but.. it left the plot thin ..personel things needed to be addressed like lloyds and agnes ..and yuri ..
Also barnaby's real feelings .. kotetsu as a brother ..or a partner ..and why kotetsu did what he did etc
Neellok chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
I just got into this show... as in three days ago.. okay maybe two. And I've been jumping on the fanfic like a crazy person! Lol. Anyway. This story is so good. I'm glad that you brought up Tiger's injuries! They were really bad, even if he did his super healing. Like how you picked up right after the episode. :)

I hope you write more in this fandom.

-Ne
Sumiku Agaishi chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Brooks. Not Brookes.
Barnaby BROOKS Jr.
Here:
"It is alright Mr. Brookes, Mr. Tiger is well on the mend now." Dr. Lewis tried to calm Barnaby's ruffled feathers. "That said I am going to need you to leave the room. I need to run a number of tests and the sooner Mr. Tiger can get back to sleep."
Sumiku Agaishi chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Why yes, I DID catch a mistake you made.I think. here:

"Sir, I am in the middle of an extremely delicate balancing act." Barnaby opened his mouth again, but Dr. Peterson barely bothered him a glace as she-

glace, glance right?
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
This was really interesting to read, and I can definitely imagine it as a behind-the-scenes part of the actual show. The characters were all very well-written, and the storyline was carried out fairly well. I would have liked to see Kotetsu's family visiting him, but it worked well anyway. Great job and keep up the good work!
MoonlitInuko chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Finally got around to watching Tiger & Bunny despite the fact I've been interested in the series since it first started airing and enjoying it immensely. Found this gem of a story and decided I needed to review. I've noticed I most enjoy multi-chapter stories in this fandom, particularly ones that deal with what happened during timeskips or post-series and dealing with longer plots since I can better imagine them being an extension of the actual series, but there is a sad lack of them in the Tiger & Bunny section. I love that you involved a good number of characters in this like the rest of the heroes and Kaede, and included meaningful interaction between them. I love any story that manages to achieve that without the writing getting sloppy. It was great to see what the aftermath from the whole Jake episode might've been like.

I would've said that I can't wait for Endgame to appear, but noticed on your userpage that it's in need of rewriting. I wish you luck and hope you do manage to finish and publish it someday! It'd be disappointing to know a Tiger & Bunny story from a great writer was in the works but never saw the light of day.

Also, if they still exist, I totally would be interested in reading the scenes that got pulled from this. Thanks again for writing this story!
Damatris chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
I have truly enjoyed this fic and I'm thrilled that you will cpntinue with this fandom. I will be looking forward to Endgame.
nsomniacartist chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
I was hoping there was some more Barnaby taking care of our stubborn tiger _ that would've been so cute to see. Good job with the story over all tho!
AMASTA10 chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
I really liked this story! The attention to detail and detailed descriptions made this one of my favorite reads. I can't wait for your next story! 3