Reviews for Stay Alive
WheepingWillow11 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
yay for awesome chapter! :D looks like everyone notice lexi's crush on ellis but does ellis nottice?wow i feel bad for her when she was 13 0.0
W0ND3R chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I love what a cocky ass Nick is (;

Fluff next chapter? If you love me?
Midnight Rein chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I LOVE THIS FIC

i hope she ends up telling him how she feels!

wow she really is short :O

Nick is not that much of a meanie but i can tell you don't like how hostile he is towards people in general.

keep up the good work girl!

oh and i would never hang you, maybe if you do kill her off at the end but im sure i wont be the only one doing that.

hehe jk...maybe

I had to admit, that part when her father went off on her, it really spoke to me, i mean my dad isn't as bad but it makes one appreciate things that they have. i'm so glad i don't have a dad like that.
Tums chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
nice.
Darkness Approaches chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
i have to say, i really am enjoying this fic.

at first i thought Lexi didn't seem too real but she ends up growing on us readers.

Not only does she give a sense of fear and reality but she also pulls through to help out the others.

Also, i love the way that you added that one part about her father, it's very crucial to add such things as family when you're trying to get through an apocalypse.

I hope you never stop updating this story, because to me it is a very important l4dead fic for me, and your other readers.

p.s i cannot WAIT for the passing campaign D
CorrodedPawn chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
heck yes! AN UPDATE!
DespisedIcon chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
lol i probably would've done the 3rd one xD
DespisedIcon chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
you made me cry at the first part...

i hope you are happy about that *raises chin stubbornly*
Kite Fox chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Heh, awesome Never got to reading the newest chapter until now. XD It's an awesome new addition I laughed aloud when I read the "Don't take my left leggy! Screw the right one!" XD Hope you have good luck writing. This keeps on making me wanna write Left 4 Dead fanfiction too, even though I know I'd suck at it. XD Well, good day to you, and I hope you're happy with your writing, I'm sure the readers are.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
this is 1 of the best advertruos fanfic i have ever read!plz update soon ill review on every other chapter! :D p.s. lexi's dad is SO mean :(
W0ND3R chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
FUUUUU dis so gooodddd:3 Write more!
CorrodedPawn chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
YES YOU UPDATED!
smoldering eyes chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I cant wait for Ellisxlexi fluff x3 but i wish you would possibly add lemon in it?
western plum chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
the right leg is more important (o)
lucky clover chapter 3 . 7/18/2011