Reviews for Fate Extended
MissTigerLily1013 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Love it. :)
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I adore this! You should definitely write more! I love your take on the Kenzi character!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
AHH seriously loved this XDD A lovely portrayal of the two of them and a great showcase of Kenzi's personality :)
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Perfect.
marie190 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Great story!
Dragonfire6693 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Love The Story Please Keep Going! LOL
Anonimous chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Damn thing didnt let me finish o.o as I was saying I so want a sequel of them dating, and Dyson making it up to her and all that good romantic kinky stuff :D!
Anonimous chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Please twll me your gonna make a sequel to this *_*
Le Bie chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Please tell me you can make a sequel to this? I loved the plot, and the ways the characters express themselves, very like the series. So am looking forward to you maybe doing a sequel! I want to read a story of them after getting together :)
Anonimo chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love this story, have read it like 10 times already, there aren't enough Kenzi/Dyson storied yet! I like how the characters seem exactly like the series, and I would like to read a continue on this. The stories of dyson and kenzi are onlty on how they got together but am wondering what happens afterwards, the dates, acceptance of kenzi by fae and such. Maybe you can make a story with that kinda plot? But really kudos on this i love it :)
stephy9191 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
love love love

there really needs to be more dyson and kenzi fanfics

you're was great
bjq chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
The BEST couple ever
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
So awesome! Great story and portrayal of the characters.

Also wonderful writing.
Ericat15 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
and what a happy fan I am that she twisted your wrist to do this! A nice bit of steam from Kenzi and Dyson, a lovely conclusion to being trapped in a small room.
dibudiaz chapter 1 . 9/26/2011