Reviews for Daughter of Poseidon
AnamariaJovel chapter 13 . 1/31
I think you need to work on grammar and spelling, and I don't like the short chapters, it makes the plot seriously hard to understand.

I don't think the two series make sense together, and I feel like it wasn't right to change Twilight's story line so much so that Charlie isn't even Bella's real father. It just seems too wrong. I also don't think she would've EVER been able to pin a VAMPIRE to the ground like she did Edward...It was a good shot at writing this crossover, but I don't think it worked well.
ROSE212 chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
good so far but you havent updated in over 3 years why!? update soon :)
Random Reader chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Wait, is this 2 years ago like it said in the introduction? Or is it present time? Because I read the first sentence of the next chapter, and it didn't make any sense. Could you explain this to me?
Gem Ledington chapter 13 . 8/13/2014
I loved it, no matter how short it was.
meghanstar17 chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
I WANT MORE!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
This had no emotion, no originality, no good plot and seriously sucked. This is not very well written. The grammar is messed up and so is most of the spelling. This is a pretty crappy story. Did you even spell check or check your grammar? You should get a Beta, and then figure out what you really want to wrie, and then write it as opposed to writing five sentences and calling it an update.
NeonEnigma88 chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
This is really good! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
Update plz
MizzPurpleRox chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
ARGHHH! Finish please!
SilverWolf01 chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
Short Chapters make them longer. Nice Twist though.
meghanstar66 chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
I WANT MORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!
blob chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
WTF of a story! i have never read such shit in my life. maybe it's because it's shamefully short or because bella has no life or character.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
LOVEEE ITTTT 3
WinterSoulZ chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
OK that like really a stuipd ending
But I like plot
Readinginthestars chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Please finish I luv this story