Reviews for Dissido Schola: Ultimus Imaginatio
kittycutefluff chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Best High School story ever. Keep it up.
ObsessiveCompulsiveValkyrie chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
-facedesks- Oh, dear god. 8-Bit Theatre FTW. -dies-

And I totally knew the fanarts that inspired you before you mentioned them ; I'm actually using the same arts for a much-more-serious fanfic of my own, though it's Kain/Lightning. But, just so you know, your links failed :/ Chrome came up with an error when I tried putting them in.

But, yeah. So this fic is amazing. I love how you captured the characters, though, if I can be honest, I'm not a huge fan of either of the two mentioned pairings ; Oh, well. I'll still hang around for the humor.

Keep writing!

-Valk
Pacific Guide chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
No Internet can survive 2 Gilgameshes. Or Gilgameshi. Whichever one. Its the equivalent of multiple Chuck Norris. We just can't contain the power. But this story is great, most high school AUs turn out poorly, but not this one. I have hope for it.

Btw, cute Prishe is cute. I mean just look at her! She's so adorable and loveable. I wouldn't mind to be WoL. Helps that I main him as well. But Kyon, I swear I've heard that name in some anime. But yes, lucky WoL to Prishe interested in him. Lucky bastard.
Koneko156 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
lol how did i know lighting was gonna be a cop?
xXStrifeHartXx chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I very much would like to read this whole story... And I'm glad you incorporated many characters, rather than focusing on FFVII like most people do... Haha Cloud and Sephiroth are half brothers? xD epic.
kerapal bubbles chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
This is highly amusing! I really like it; it's not like most other high school fics, which are all drama drama drama. This looks interesting. If you need any help with FFXIII, I know just about everything about it; I've played it like 5 times. XD yeaahh... . You also can just go on Youtube and look at walkthroughs and stuff; they're there.

Annyywhooo. Good luck! This is coolbeans! :D
SunLord89 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
This story is AWESOME. I am eager for an update.
Judaz chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
hey, i loved it :B i love how u make the hint of prisheXwol and the way of making them remember the war and being awoken with their foes as siblings it's awesome :P (i also watched the images) hey, can u make it a little lightingXwol?
Thaumaturgic Adversary chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Awesome! You included them. Things are getting very interesting. Maybe the next chapter will focus more on the Warriors of Chaos? Heck, maybe even the "gods" themselves!
Shirayuki Hoshi chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I really like this story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Galneryus chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
howdy, nice story I really enjoy it. please do continue as you can
Thaumaturgic Adversary chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Nice. I like what I'm reading. Are you going to fit the extra characters and new characters from Duodecim in as well?
Drosolmire chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awesome story, what I'd like to see is what Garland, Exdeath and Chaos look like XD
cooking samurai chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This looks like a interesting read and are the characters from Duodecim and the extra characters going to be in it later on.
Shirayuki Hoshi chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Quite an interesting story so far. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.