Reviews for Lessons in Mortality
AshLiz chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That was nice! I always thought they needed to do more with montgomery after his death
Lorelai chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Good stuff, i really liked it :)
teelduo chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
loved it.
ELfict chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Yes, I did see what you did with that last sentence. I liked the subtle reference to the season four premiere.

I actually liked the entire story. I really love the idea of Beckett living with Castle while she’s recovering. I hope it happens on the show too. Somehow I already knew where she was going when she got in that cab. I think you described everything beautifully, and everything was very in character.

Loved this one shot. :)
AlwaysCastle chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Loved it! I haven't read one quite like this! And all the while I was reading I was thinking "Castle knows where she is and will be there, just like he knew she'd get on a plane to L.A" and there he was! Marvelous! Still can't wait for the next chapter in Phobophobia
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Liked it!
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
AWESOME

CHAPTER

CONTINUOUS
The Writer's Muse chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was beautiful, powerful. Another great work. You are so good.
detectiveben chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Loved it I love the mystery leading up to where she was going and her struggles with her emotions is so Kate and the fact that Castle was there for her-classic. enjoyable story
gloriajv chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I liked it. Gave a bit of closure to the whole thing, and now there is forward motion. Good job. Thanks.

Gloria
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I love this. Rick does know her better than anyone. Fab ending with him dismissing the cab and taking her hope. I'd love to see more of this. Hint, hint...
glo1196 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
definitely a thumbs up from me. Will you continue with more?
Minstrel164 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I really loved this story. It brought a tear to my.

Kindest regards

Con
NCISchick chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
i think that if it had of gone on any more, i would have completely broken down sobbing, not just the tears i had now...wow...that was good...really sad...but brilliant...and i totally think they need to have a scene like this in the ep!

well done!

Love NCISchick xooxox
luvlife987 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I liked it. A lot, actually. Please continue this; I'd love to see were you'll take this one.