Reviews for Forbidden Love in New York
Can u please up or move this story to wattpad?
Guest chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
Are u gonna update this or naw?! Please update this amazing story!
holly chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
:o :o
MMP chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
OMG please, please, please update soon! It's getting really good! :-)
Nevra Amulet Cat chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
Ummm... Hey there! How I could say it... err... YOUR STORY IS INCREDIBLY AWESOME! It's perfect, it's... whoah, I fell in love with your Rephaim, so sorry xDDDDDD You're going to continue the story... right? I'm going to give you ALL the reviews that you want... I promise! (Oh, and I think Sara is the best xDDDD I love her xDDD And Raven mockers are amusing too x333)
(Gosh, I'm so sorry if I made too many errors writing this message. I'm spanish, ya know...)
Well, I think I have nothing more to say. Sooo... see ya! Kisses!
inquiete chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
Wooooo! I'm curious I want to know I want to know I WANT TO KNOW! Anyway I love the picture I could so picture it and even before Sara said it was based off of THEM, (sorry I'm trying to use emphaizes but you can't us italics in reviews,) I knew it was about Stephaim. Love this chapter it didn't dissappoint. I don't know what you mean about it being bad it was really good. In fact I look forward to the next chapter. :)
FantsyandStevieRae'sBiggestFan chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
um... she's ... both less and more creepy than expected. which is freakin awesome. and the "guest" was... uh...well, could be Neferet, Kalona, or Nicole love it! it was awesome, can't wait to read more. :)
Wolflover235 chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
Hmm. I'm not sure. I like Sarah. And she's almost like Aphrodite. Anyway update soon!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEPPP! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH AND SARA IS AWESOME AND WHO ARE HER GUESTS AND YES, STEVIE RAE, YES THERE IS SOMETHING BETWEEN YOU AND REPHAIM! Oh and Sara's painting sounds really cool. BUT WHO IS HER GUEST? NISROC? NYX? KALONA? This is gonna kill me. Pretty please update REALLY REALLY SOON!
-Smiley
Stephaim Fan chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
the guest was Nyx, she was annoying to Rephaim also untill she came in her goddess form. BTW I like the picture you made in the story.
Rephaimlove chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
That was s good chapter. I like the new plot twist.
Samtemplesangel chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
I think you should do rephaims pov like he's questioning what to do now tht he's finally kissed Stevie Rae
Stephaim Fan chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
put it in Nisroc's POV then make a plan for whatever you want to end up happening to Stevie Rae make Rephaim save her again and have Nisroc get proof and threaten to use it against Rephaim, Then go from there.
Fan Girly chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
if I were you i would make it in Rephaim's point of view and then have Nisroc repeadatly smile like he knows at him then have him deciding to go to Stevie Rae again then have Stevie Rae's point of view with her standing on the balcony thinking about him and Rephaim ask her to come with him since Zoey is gone with Stark... again. she goes then they get attacked.

I dont expect you to use this but hope this helps you update faster cause im loving the story.
SmilesSaveLives chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
What did Sara want? When will Stevie Rae dump Dallas? (Wouldn't it be funny in the awful sense if he was cheating on her too?) Yay! More Sara please!
-Smiley