Reviews for THE ALIEN
McJunker chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
it took me a coupla readthroughs for the style to sink in, but I think it's working. It sort of reminds me of a clockwork orange- by the time I've worked out what the hell is happening, I need to backtrack and reread it so I know what's going on.

I'll post a better review when i finish the fic- I swear.

Format is working, it feels like found footage. Especially here in the beginning where the cast is screwing around in front of the camera. Presumably the blood comes later?

Will definitely read more
Vegetto800 chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Make a sequel! I never thought that it could be pulled off, but you did it...!

V.
Lazerwolf314 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
An interesting start. Although a little empty discriptor wise, fairly good. I would actually like to read more, and plan to do so.

however, I must note that some of this borders on script writing, which goes against the rules. It's only the parts in brackets though, so I would suggest you do a little editing with those.

Other than that, a good start to what seems like a great story!

~Lazer
bunnibits chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This seems interesting. I remember seeing the Aliens and Predator movies long ago, but some of the characters are unfamiliar to me. Despite that, I find this to be quite good for the first chapter. In other words, you’ve captured my attention. Oh, and the ending scene sort of reminds me of Resident Evil, which I absolutely love.

I can’t wait read the next chapter.
Warlord Darnell chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
this was good. I'd like to see the secondary tape. I wonder what happened during the other ten minutes. I guess I'll check out the other fic.
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
invader jrek:

me and xena and crimson(in unsion):she already made a part 2 dude

me:ok have to read moar of zee part 2

xena:i liked this story

crimson:yep
topazora chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
Finally got a chance to finish reading this. Awesome! Hopefully the girls can get that little sucker out of the ship.
Invader jrek chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
SECOND TAPE! SECOND TAPE! SECOND TAPE!
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
best ending evah!
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
yay its still continuing! :D
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
so is chapter 7 the last chapter because i hope not :( i hope it continues i really like dis story :3
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
awsome sauce chapter :D
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
me:holy shat its a baby chesburster

xena:yes yes its cute

me:awwwwwwww *huggles the chestburster to chest* sooooo cute X3

xena:ya know this has been cool and we hope ya continue this story plz
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
me&xena(in usion):HOLY SHAT! we totally hope you continue plz
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 1 . 7/10/2011