Reviews for Boys Night In
puppypants chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
cute idea
iizninja chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh my gosh. I know I'm kind of late on the uptake, but I was seriously on the floor laughing! This was great! Thanks! :D :D
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
LMAO Gibbs always seems to know everything huh?
Luthien Faye chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Awesome, loved it! Funny thing is I can kinda see Timmy and Jimmy having talked about doing that but its something else all together when someone actually writes the seen where they really do violate MTAC rules... again, this was awesome!

~Faye
GanjaPanda chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Awesome! Jimmy scurrying away made me laugh, Gibbs must have looked pretty scary. Tim pointing at Tony and trying to blame it on him was priceless, especially the way he could tell Gibbs wasn't buying it just from body language. They really are like children!
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
xDDDDDD I love the MTAC screen
xoxButterflysTornadoxox chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was seriously the best! No joke!
Mathais chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
:DD. So epicly awesome!
Leona Esperanza chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was hilarious! Especially McGee's awkwardness while waiting for Gibbs to leave changing to power-mad gamer taking out twelve-year-olds! LOL!
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Ok I laughed my ass off when reading this b/c I'm a gamer and I totally understood mcgee pain. Hilarious

Hmm. Playing wow in mac. *sigh* a girl can dream
Anon E.Mouse chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
funny!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
He he he, fun!
TwistedRocketPower chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was awesome! I was gonna say how I absolutely loved how you wrote Jimmy and Tim, but I loved how you wrote everyone! Perfect!
diana teo chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
. was frickin' hilarious!

McGee completely sucks at lying... :)

Love Gibbs' 'Stop hanging around DiNozzo',lol!

I was just playing the MI tune on the piano yesterday... ;p

Rock,Paper,Scissors,hee hee...

McGee is scary when he's playing...
nkwhimseycornergmail.com chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
PS...I'm not sure WHY they boys haven't learned their dad and uncle has eyes in the back of his head the a 6th sense for trouble. not even tony can pull much over on him, but a nervous mcgoo? what were they thinking?