Reviews for Stay With Me
musicluver246 chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
loving this story.
666The Kyojin Alchemist666 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Omg! Where is the next chapter!? I love this fic and I really hope you continue it soon!
SeriouslyDamagedSoul chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
I loved this story! It feels way longer then 3 chapters too O3O
enter-tama chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Yay! Another chapter :D:D I liked it and I know its slow now cause its all about the history and building it up and stuff but hopefully it'll speed up soon :D:D Cant wait for the next chapter - yay.

Jessica
Cc chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Ooooooooh, can't wait until the next chapter! Update A.S.A.P.
DarkAngel620 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Hahaha XD What a sister. She's definitely a keeper. lol. At least she's not freaking out about him being a vampire and whatnot.
Signless chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Hi! Sorry for being short but I'm reviewing from my PSP. haha.

I love your story. It's horribly sad (can that be taken as an insult? Sorry) but beautiful at the same time. I never heard of teens working in a bar- does she work more as a waitress for the diner half? Just a little unclear to me.

I hope you update soon! You're on my favs and alert. You're a rad author. (:
enter-tama chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Oh my freaking God I LOVE THIS! I love Godric and I am really liking the OC :) I hope you update soon cause I really like where this is going. So far you seem to have Godric down and of course Eric from the first chapter haha Please update soon! I beg! hehe

enter_tama
DarkAngel620 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
This is horrible! (not the story just what happened to ) I honestly don't know how i would handle finding out that my little brother just died and there's a good chance my father will too. The closest i've ever dealt with something like this is having my mother in a car accident and not knowing whether she'd live or die for about 3 weeks straight. And i tell you, that alone makes you wanna crawl into a whole and just cry you fear and insecurity and everything else away, praying it all turns out okay.

Great start. It's VERY interesting and i'd love to read more and find out what happens. :) Awesome job so far.
TehFallen1 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
love it and would love to read more

Marrosa
BerNorthman chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I love how godric is so nice to her but the fact that he just said she was his without even knowing her was rather cheesy in my opinion, but other than that i really love it. Hope you'll update soon (: xx
CountryMumAU chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
this is great love it cant wait to find out what happens :)
aglahn chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
you need to update this story it seems to be pretty good
Madame Director chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Interesting start. I fell in love with Godric as well so I'm glad to have found another story about him. Hope you update soon.
BerNorthman chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I really like it so far, can't wait for next chapter, keep it up (: xx