Reviews for Life Eternal: Always You
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 7/5
Oh I loved this and I do hope you write more to it someday.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 7/5
This was great!
floophoenixLing chapter 2 . 3/17
Now that I read this, I can't wait for u to finish Life Crusades.. I hope when u finish Life Crusades n return to this story, there'll be more of Michael/Sorcha, n scorpi as well.. I hope he found his mate..o*)
batcat4eternity chapter 2 . 1/23
omg Scorpius 3 lov Caellum and Zohrek :D Love Harry. Oh Draco LOL cant wait to finish crusades
inkbound7 chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
Please please please write more
trickortreat chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
I like this. I really do. LOVE IT is more like it. And i cant wait for you to finish life crusades so you can continue with this spin off. Keep it up! I really do adore your stories 3
FallingHopelessly chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
I love this. I hope you'll continue this. This was fun to read. I hope you'll write about other pairings too such as Sorcha & Michael. I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter update Life Crusades.
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
I hope someday you can add more to this! It was lovely! You are my favorite fanfic writer!
Knc chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
So cute! I would love to hear about how Michael and Sorcha got together
the starrose chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
It was fun reading this:)
Anonymousse chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
I love your work. I've only read your Life series. I wasn't sure on a completely made up species at first but now I love everything you do and am bummed that you haven't finished Crusades. Definitely come back to this one . Please please keep up the fantastic work.
pipathepenguin chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
Please please please finish life crusades I wanna know what happens
Jasam4ever29 chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
Wonderful story can hope for more when finished with life crusades
HalleyJoe chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
I really hope you finish lifes crusades and then add more to this story
nomesey chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I haven't read this story as yet- I'm still mourning Life Crusades.
I really hope you continue on with it. I just thought I'd review here so you'd know people are still wanting Life Crusades to continue :) I've recently re-read it, and have even been dreaming about it :O I'm finding it hard to read any other fics right now, as I just cant get my head out of the Ukatae realm

Love your work! xo