Reviews for Life Eternal: Always You
FallingHopelessly chapter 2 . 8/17
I love this. I hope you'll continue this. This was fun to read. I hope you'll write about other pairings too such as Sorcha & Michael. I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter update Life Crusades.
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 7/28
I hope someday you can add more to this! It was lovely! You are my favorite fanfic writer!
Knc chapter 2 . 3/27
So cute! I would love to hear about how Michael and Sorcha got together
the starrose chapter 2 . 3/27
It was fun reading this:)
Anonymousse chapter 2 . 2/25
I love your work. I've only read your Life series. I wasn't sure on a completely made up species at first but now I love everything you do and am bummed that you haven't finished Crusades. Definitely come back to this one . Please please keep up the fantastic work.
pipathepenguin chapter 2 . 2/22
Please please please finish life crusades I wanna know what happens
Jasam4ever29 chapter 2 . 2/18
Wonderful story can hope for more when finished with life crusades
HalleyJoe chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
I really hope you finish lifes crusades and then add more to this story
nomesey chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I haven't read this story as yet- I'm still mourning Life Crusades.
I really hope you continue on with it. I just thought I'd review here so you'd know people are still wanting Life Crusades to continue :) I've recently re-read it, and have even been dreaming about it :O I'm finding it hard to read any other fics right now, as I just cant get my head out of the Ukatae realm

Love your work! xo
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Hey can you do another story such as the life cycle series? Honestly it seems like harry and Draco got less powerful because the fight scenes weren't as drastic. XD but the elf Ukatae concept was beautiful but I wanted Ron to die ;; so bad. How about a series where Harry is a merman and everyone else is part of a dark kingdom and there's also a pirate ship that captures him at some point. Or how about one where harry and everyone else are other mythical creatures with human forms on an epic quest for... Anything. Or how about another one with Voldemort/Harry pairing? I loved black bunny :D I feel proud to announce that I've read most of your fanfictions and they are all extraordinary and very well-written. Maybe one with... I just love magical creatures and I'd be ecstatic if you could do another fic with a similar theme to the life cycle series :D maybe different creatures but ugh PLEASSSSE 00
buhbibutterfly chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
i love your Life's series OC's and all. especially some of the O C's. can't wait to read some more of crusades when you post more -. i love the pairings too. and if you decide to write more of the future gen. i would live to read how Micheal and Sorcha got together it world be cute. -
richon chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
LOVE this story. they made it call and zohrek are mate. best wishes for 2014
K-Marie-M chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
This was awesome! I loved it!
TaraJo chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
This was so lovely! It was so nice to have a peek into the future... so sweet and charming. I hope you will return to this story after you've finished Crusades.
likeabozu chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Lookie! I'm the 100th reviewer XD

Zohrek is insatiable! Adorable really, and I really liked how you developed Scorpious' character and how he defended his brother. I am really sorry to see him hurting.

Taren is just cute in my head! Like a more mischievous (if that's possible) Similae, just like Scorpious is like a male version of Mila, only he isn't as shy and is rather pretty confident. They both show that they love their older siblings enough that they are willing to kill.

So you will be coming back to extend this! Yay then!

Looking forward to the next instalment, update when you feel like it!