Reviews for Life Eternal: Always You
Erimenthe chapter 2 . 11/4
I do want to read more of the boys adventures too. I don't want to stop reading, but there's nothing more about them yet (any of them). Please update the stories soon
Drarryfangirl chapter 2 . 5/29
Quick question, WHERE IN MERLIN IS HOIHM AND HIS MATE AND VENDYL AND HIS MATE'S CHILDREN OR THEM?! I CAN'T FIND THEM
Hi5mememe chapter 2 . 5/23
Okay I like this more now
Hi5mememe chapter 1 . 5/22
Why is Brumek so heartless?! I hate this! I can't believe you had done this
Goatlover16 chapter 2 . 3/29
You are an amazing writer. The beginning of chapter one had me crying, and even though I agreed with Draco and Brumek about Harry and Ozimer trying to ship Caellum and Zohrek, I now LOVE them as a couple and cannot wait for more!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Please add more
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
Oh I loved this and I do hope you write more to it someday.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
This was great!
floophoenixLing chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
Now that I read this, I can't wait for u to finish Life Crusades.. I hope when u finish Life Crusades n return to this story, there'll be more of Michael/Sorcha, n scorpi as well.. I hope he found his mate..o*)
batcat4eternity chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
omg Scorpius 3 lov Caellum and Zohrek :D Love Harry. Oh Draco LOL cant wait to finish crusades
inkbound7 chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
Please please please write more
trickortreat chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
I like this. I really do. LOVE IT is more like it. And i cant wait for you to finish life crusades so you can continue with this spin off. Keep it up! I really do adore your stories 3
FallingHopelessly chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
I love this. I hope you'll continue this. This was fun to read. I hope you'll write about other pairings too such as Sorcha & Michael. I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter update Life Crusades.
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
I hope someday you can add more to this! It was lovely! You are my favorite fanfic writer!
Knc chapter 2 . 3/27/2015