Reviews for The Something Under The Bed
CherryFlamingo chapter 9 . 1/5/2015
Things should've just cut off at chapter 7. Chapters 8 and 9 were totally unnecessary and ruined what could've been an wholly awesome fan fiction. I'm kind of disappointed because of how much the last two chapters deviated from what the first seven chapters focused on. The last two chapters should've been saved for a more serious fan fiction.

This fan fiction was supposed to be light hearted and fun, nothing too reflecting of the harsh reality that could've been.
Salerina chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
So cute!
Really cute!
But the story was still a biiiiiit fast, though

Looking forward to update!
moon essence chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
So, the guardians were basically reborn? Well, it's a weird ending, I've gotta admit, but the story was well-written. Good job.
moon essence chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
m.e.: Awwww... How could you?! YOU KILLED YUE AND KERO AND SPINEL! AND Syoaran! The guardians were supposed to be IMMORTAL! I'm especially upset about Yue! Poor, poor Yue!

Ruby Moon: What about me!?

m.e.: Screw you! Look what you did to poor Yue!
moon essence chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
"Whatever shall we call it?"

"Mean thing."

Haha! So funny!
Aristania chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
I actualy started crying during the end of chapter 8 but i adored the ending!
kinosternon chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
Gah. Your fluffy...it bruises...It started out so *cute* and then it got so *sad*! *pouty face*

And I *really* hope those aren't the same set as before, I hope she just remade them, because they shouldn't have to keep living forever...

But littlekid!Yue and all of them (but especially Yue) was adorable... :3
Chubby Cheese Goo chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
I like this story. This chappie is my favorite one. :) I don't really like the ExS part in the last chapter, chapter 9, though. I think it would've been better if you didn't put that part. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
KAWAI!
opiumsmoke chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
(ha ha)Sorry, I was just laughing about a song I made up about your fic! Oh, what a sexalent story this is.

(BTW emus can NOT walk backwards!)
Tea.T chapter 6 . 6/28/2005
It's so cute. I find that I can't stop squealing. I like this chapter so much. All the presents ruined by Ruby was such a good idea, it's so like her. I really do like this story, most interesting one I have read about yue and clow yet.
Tea.T chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
I wanted to review on the first two chapters that I read but just didn't because I was lazy, but now I am. I would like to say that I just absolutely love fluff. And how you made Clow created them is so adorably cute. Never would have thought of it. I especially like the things they say. So so so cute. The second chapter where kero was glowing and clow said 'pretty' and then he saw yue glow and he said 'even prettier', that was my favorite part. I absolutely thought it was the cutest thing ever.
Elvenseraph123 chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
Good fanfic. I like how everything circles back on itself.
Dragonic Queen of Roses chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
*claps*

(none to be said in this review just plain clapings)
Cursed-Mind chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
AW that was so cute! ive never read a fic about clow before. i loved it. 0 i really liked clow and yues little challenge match over the breakfast table. loved the fic, cant wait to read another one by u.