Reviews for Vampire Nubbins
Mystique84 chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
I love this story, it was quirky and wacky and just overall fun. I love the vampire Nubbins, they really did surprise me, I hope one day that Helen and Nikola have a human/vampire child and she (totally a girl) will be like, 'why are the Vampire Nubbins named after you?' and her parents would have the most awkward faces ever! I love the use of Kate in the chapter and the use of Henry and Will, some people use Will too much and make him really annoying but you made him really cute and just more Will! And Kate was so cocky, I love horny Helen and sexy time Teslen, Amazing story!
Neverendingimagination chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
'Why aren't you kissing me?' hahahaha I actually don't know what else to say except this is the most hilarious fic I've ever rid, you have a very special talent!
Neverendingimagination chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
I know I'm very late with this, she's having baby Vampire Nubbin things isn't she?
Neverendingimagination chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Nubbin ears, I'm howling with laughter again.
Neverendingimagination chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
You have a knack for Helen and Tessla dialogue, absolutely spot on. I can actually see and hear the whole thing in my head.
Neverendingimagination chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
amnesiac soap, you're killing me here, its gone 3am and I'm doing my best not to wake everyone up by laughing hysterically. I think everyone's reactions are perfect, Will and Henry's reaction makes me laugh so much, but its so true to character.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
-Squeals- It's official. I want a Nubbin-Tesla. He's too adorable!
HelenaVer chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
Awesome!) This is the funniest story I've ever read about my favourite couple...I couldn't stop reading till the very end...Perfect!) You did well! Hope that you'll keep on writing such amazing stories...Thanks!)
Megabat chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
Right thats IT its 3.35 am and I AM going to bed this time, I AM NOT going to get hooked on another fic...

As you may have guessed I liked this one as well... Nikola Tesla has a lot to anserw for and so do you...I am off to bed...

P.S. Nikola as a nubbin...AWWWWWWWWWW
Raua chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
This is awesome! And i don't know if im to late but my fave so far is the vamp and the botanist.
Whirlwind421 chapter 14 . 12/13/2011
That was a great story! Very interesting concept. And a little strange too! The story I have liked best so far has been the TroubleMakers! Brilliant!
Whirlwind421 chapter 11 . 12/13/2011
This has been an interesting story so far. I only question your science...how did someone as big as Tesla turn into something so small and vice versa when you change him back. Though, he is a cute Nubbin. :)
Sailor's Wife chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
total crack!fic and a bit ridiculous but OH SO funny. I was seriously in stitches the whole time. Might be my vivid imagination but Tesla as a Nubbin getting smacked across the room or bouncing thru air ducts... OMFG! Thanks though. needed a good laugh!
merzedez chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
awsome
dammitspawk chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
Wow a great fic that kept me reading till the end! Nubbins are definitly the best fic material out there. Looking forward to reading more of you fics! And may many more plot nubbins come to you!

lilaclila