Reviews for went to bed & bumped my head
gah chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
ive never thought of things from arianas point of view. cool. i like the line about albus knowing what its like to have a hole inside yourself. i didnt really think about what it was like in dumbledores head either...interesting
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Wow. This is fantastic. Wow.

I think that you actually got Ariana perfectly, because I could see this scene happening in my head. The lines were haunting, and I don't know, I could almost feel the insanity in your words.

I love how Albus is the good brother in this one, because normally, he is portrayed as the bad one.

This was short but you managed to pack so much emotion into it. I'm honestly in awe of your writing.

Love this so much.
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This is good-the writing style wouldn't always work but it does for Ariana. Having Albus read to her from a Transfiguration book is in-character for him as well.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was excellent.
queen-of-anarchy chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
- ariana dumbledore is such an interesting character. :D

i love how you expressed her fear of the rain, my guess is that she was raped, or at least gravely hurt by muggles on the rain.

excellent job :)
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Basically, this is perfect. You've managed to give such a life to a character I have barely even thought about (and I would absolutely love to hear all your theories about her, she really seems like such an interesting character the more I think about it). I also think that you've got Albus and Aberforth in character too, and overall, this is wonderful. Well done.