Reviews for Wise Truths from small Children
Encypher chapter 22 . 1/18/2014
Some of them made me chuckle, and wonder what on earth happened to make kids say them! And then poor Hermione's ones were so sad. It must be hard being her mother and not knowing why her wee girl's not accepted by her classmates. Very cool idea though, I loved to read it
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
Overall, this is a good story. It'll be a shame if you end it with an.. Angsty chapter. Please, do continue!

Btw, I noticed that most of the chapter consist of the Weasley kids. Not that it's bad, but maybe you can broaden the characters?
MuggleCreator chapter 22 . 1/2/2013
Nice stuff.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/29/2012
Can u do more Ginny
potastic chapter 22 . 5/22/2012
Aww, these are all so cute!
The Scratch of Quills chapter 22 . 5/2/2012
Group hugging! Group hugging! (yes because I sound oh so cool) great story!
lunamorgana94 chapter 22 . 4/3/2012
Awww...why do Hermione's chapters always feature her being bullied? It...it...it makes me so sad! :( Those girls are so terrible they're up to Dursley standards! Great job, though, of course!
yellow 14 chapter 22 . 3/22/2012
Poor Hermione. Keep updating, it's really good
jammin287 chapter 22 . 3/21/2012
Oh, this was so sad. Kids really can be horrid.

One point, surely Hermione was wearing a school uniform? So why would the girls have commented? Anyway, this was really good - even though it did remind me of the horrible times I had at primary school :/ I hope you update soon. It always makes me smile :)
Alohaemora chapter 22 . 3/21/2012
Awww, Merlin this was too sweet! I love reading about little Hermione—it always melts my heart. Ah, but it's so very sad that she had to deal with this, isn't it? Poor girl...and at the end of the day, she's such a genuine sweetheart.

I loved the way you wrote about this "truth," thought. It was stunningly incorporated in the end. Well done! :)
Rani Jashalithie chapter 22 . 3/21/2012
Poor thing...I'd love to see another Ron one!

Love it!
DarkDramaLady chapter 22 . 3/21/2012
Awww that's so sad. Poor hermione :(
diggzer chapter 22 . 3/21/2012
This actually left tears in my eyes...so sad... poor Hermione! :(

Anyway, good job!
diggzer chapter 21 . 3/14/2012
"I win!" he yelled, breathless with excitement. He forgot entirely about the watching adults. (Innocent Harry! Look how mean the Dursleys are to him, and he still gets excited after winning a race from their son. My heart is melting with pity for Harry.)

"You cheated!" Vernon bellowed. "Dudley would have won fair and square if you hadn't cheated." (That nasty, slimy -)
diggzer chapter 16 . 3/14/2012