Reviews for Season of the Witch
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Goddess that is so mean I finished reading this dying to be able to go on to the next chapter and there's a question about whether you're even gonna write one! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
cool
lulu bell chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Great job so far! update1 i'm really liking the x-cros over!
Kate chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
great story! hope you write more soon :)
Violet Star chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Ooooooooooo! you really should continue this story. Buffy and Charmed are two of my favorite shows and I love that you decided to put them together in a crossover! and you did it so well too. This story has great potential for becoming great! wait, it already is! _; *hehe* please write more!
rachael chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
*whine* where's the rest? what happens plz plz plz finish it! it's so good! i'll be watching! hurry hurry!l
Morrolan chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Cool story, I'm definitly adding you to my favorites list. I love pretty much all your stories, specialy the Pretender ones.
Slayer's Slayer chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
This was awesome! I love crossovers! There are not enough of them. Yours was very good. I never realized how well Buffy and Charmed could be meshed together. I can't wait to read what happens next in this story, as well as what you come up with next.
surreal1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Starts really good, but I'd like to read more of it. Pleeeease !
BUFFYANGELCHARMED chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
CONTINUE!

BUFFY AND PRUE BOTH ARE THE BIG SISTERS.

MAYBE GET PRUE RESSURECTED AND MAKE THE POWER OF FOUR.

GET ANGEL AND CO. TOO.
Lilian chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Wow. Can I just say I love this?. Nay, I *adore* this. You have taken both of my favourite shows, thrown them into a blender and out came *the* most believeable, fantastic fic I've ever read! Don't know how you did it, but you really captured the essence of all the characters excellently- I, for the life of me, can't write more than two characters at a time, and you did five!.

Je, I really liked the 'stronger repells the weaker' part... poor Piper. Her super-witch title went out the window! And Willow is a Halliwell- oohhh, the plot thickens!

I really hope you will post more soon, because I, for sure, cannot wait to read what's to come. Oh, and can I ak for a teeny tiny favor?. Will there be any Cole in this?. *innocent blink* Obsessed? Who, me?
Abby chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
I love it update know its wonderfull!
Punk Quistis Trepe chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
This is good so far. I normally don't read X-overs. I love BTVS and Charmed...good match. I can picture this happening. I am pretending to be smarter than I actually am, can you tell? You should write more...now.
Twisted Myth chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Since my muse is extremely tempermental when I don't get reviews, I'll be a good author and help someone else out. Don't want you getting writer's block, now do we?
JosieBelle chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
I REALLY REALLY want you to write more! PLEASE!