Reviews for Easy
TwinOfDoom chapter 9 . 3/28/2015
Fantastic story. All the ups and downs were absolutely believable (if frustrating). I really enjoy your style of writing.
If I may ask, though, what is the significance of the mirror?
TwinOfDoom chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
I love how seamlessly you integrate the introspective parts of the story into the actual events of the show.
DeltaCat chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
Fluff?
If this is fluff, what does that make 90% of the J/C stories on this website?
Profitmom chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Oh I loved this! Loved the shifting POVs.
Kahleesii chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
That was... an amazing story. It was dark at times, but it was so real, it's how I imagined they actually thought and how it really happening. I loved it.
Liz chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
I know I'm late to the game reading this, but Ha! This made me laugh out loud!
"It should shock me, but it's a threat he's used once or twice before. And given the hag that smug field of photons can be, he'd jump at the chance to support Chakotay, and I know it."

:). I'm really enjoying this, thank you!
imnotacommittee chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
There's so much to love about this series of vignettes.

I love that Janeway's voice grates on Chakotay at the beginning and then it turns into something vital to his well being.

That you treated Beyer's work as canon made me smile. Who knows if the books are canon or not, but in my mind, they are. And your expansions on Isabo's Shirt and Full Circle make those moments all the more romantic and beautiful.

The emotional roller coster each chapter took me on was at times lovely and other times painful, as they drifted apart. I like that Chakotay had decided to move on "for Kathryn's sake" and not his own. That was a heart-wrenching twist, and it softened the Seven/Chakotay blow, if only by a little.

"Why should it be easy to get together when staying apart had always been so hard?" from Chapter 8 was striking. It summed up their relationship so well.

thank you for creating and sharing this!
hester4418 chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
It has been way too long since I watched the show - so long in fact that there were several episode references that I could not place. But despite my lack of memory, the feelings still rang true, so I enjoyed those parts. What I absolutely loved was what you did with the novels, taking those scenes apart and putting them back together with a subtext of your own that is still wholly in keeping with the original. Absolutely brilliant!
Helena Gray chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
This was wonderful - thank you! Really enjoyed this journey through their years.
fluppah chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Thank you for that great story! I love how it fits perfectly into canon. The "improved" Venice scene made me smile, so much better than what happened in the book. *sigh*
Omegafollower chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
This story makes me so happy. *squee* I love the way you wrote with "Isabo's Shirt" I feel it is cannon too, it makes so much sense with the J/C non-relationship! Keep writing!
Ninotchka39 chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
Your fluff is very angsty! But it was all worth it for that ending!
Scfilover chapter 9 . 12/1/2011
This is wonderful: it showed their thought processes over the years so well and I loved the ending! Thanks :)
TheJesser chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
Oh QS. I know it was just fluff, but I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. ) I've been so busy I honestly cannot remember the last time I read I fic, until today. With an hour of free time I knew you wouldn't fail me for a good read. And you proved your amazingness once again.

I loved your behind the scenes information and action. The heart wrenchingly fluffy truths they admitted to themselves. lol. It was great. Thanks for being awesome. )
Rascal207 chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
As soon as sent the notification, I was all over this story. And, needless to say, I didn't put it down until I read it. This made my Sunday.

So not fluff, wonderful, tender, yes it made me sob. Love it!

Thank you for sharing this new little gem with us.