Reviews for Under A Southern Sky
guestFROMvenus chapter 22 . 6/25
good story ...even is theres a up and down ..well theres no perfect relationship by the way ..
So, its 2015 and I'm just reading this, but when I started I couldn't put it down. Amazingly written. Thank you for sharing.
Dagleek chapter 22 . 8/8/2014
Just re-read this fic for the zillionth time and it's even better than the last time. Amazing, real, perfect.

Thanks
27Snowbunny chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I am a silent reader but I know I really SHOULD review more as I know how much effort writing takes, and I appreciate the opportunity to read all the great work out there... So that being said. Really enjoyed the first chapter. :)
Bsincerely chapter 22 . 5/30/2014
This story was beautiful girl! Good job
badass26 chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
Awwww... I love the story!
Gleek4Lfe chapter 22 . 12/10/2013
It wasn't perfect, but boy was it beautiful. This story made me so smitten and I loved every minute of reading it. And the way you ended it, made everything worthwhile and riveting. I enjoyed it alot. Thanks for writing ;)
BrittanaLove93 chapter 22 . 9/13/2013
I don't know how, but I'm glad that I found this story.. Although late, but better late than never right.. I love the way you described this story, their love, their arguments because yeah in real life we still tend to argue no matter how we love someone right, just at the end of it matter. And it's sad right because glee writers used Mine as break up song while this story has a wonderful ending with Mine :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
I think all of your readers would be exceptionally happy if you found the inspiration to make a sequel. I've been very nostalgic about this story, lately. It's so extremely amazing. Thanks for writing. :)
marie chapter 22 . 7/16/2013
This Story Is Just Amazing. I'm Late But I Have Found This Story Not Long Ago And I Now. Finished It And Love It :)
Guest chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
I absolutely love this story. It'd be really, really awesome if you were to make a sequel!
ResseGarcia chapter 22 . 2/2/2013
awwwe. i just got to read this one. i loved it! i love the parts where there are FB status. i find it really sweet and all. hope you'll put that one in your other stories too. or maybe aside from FB stats, you could also use tweets. just sayin'. hihi. but damn, i so love the story. 3
Guest chapter 22 . 1/13/2013
i just cried with happiness :)
r e l chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
Truly loved it so much!
fictionfan chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
randomly found this story and got addicted to it. loved it! great job!