Reviews for Under A Southern Sky
badass26 chapter 22 . 2/14
Awwww... I love the story!
Gleek4Lfe chapter 22 . 12/10/2013
It wasn't perfect, but boy was it beautiful. This story made me so smitten and I loved every minute of reading it. And the way you ended it, made everything worthwhile and riveting. I enjoyed it alot. Thanks for writing ;)
BrittanaLove93 chapter 22 . 9/13/2013
I don't know how, but I'm glad that I found this story.. Although late, but better late than never right.. I love the way you described this story, their love, their arguments because yeah in real life we still tend to argue no matter how we love someone right, just at the end of it matter. And it's sad right because glee writers used Mine as break up song while this story has a wonderful ending with Mine :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
I think all of your readers would be exceptionally happy if you found the inspiration to make a sequel. I've been very nostalgic about this story, lately. It's so extremely amazing. Thanks for writing. :)
marie chapter 22 . 7/16/2013
This Story Is Just Amazing. I'm Late But I Have Found This Story Not Long Ago And I Now. Finished It And Love It :)
Guest chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
I absolutely love this story. It'd be really, really awesome if you were to make a sequel!
ResseGarcia chapter 22 . 2/2/2013
awwwe. i just got to read this one. i loved it! i love the parts where there are FB status. i find it really sweet and all. hope you'll put that one in your other stories too. or maybe aside from FB stats, you could also use tweets. just sayin'. hihi. but damn, i so love the story. 3
Guest chapter 22 . 1/13/2013
i just cried with happiness :)
r e l chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
Truly loved it so much!
fictionfan chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
randomly found this story and got addicted to it. loved it! great job!
castlewalls7 chapter 22 . 11/13/2012
I like it and everything it did seem a little too rushed to the end but its still a good story I enjoyed reading it
castlewalls7 chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
OMG I love A Walk to Remember and One Tree Hill
Amanda Valdez chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
When are you going to write another chapter I'm dieing to see what happens in their relationship
hanazono chapter 22 . 10/15/2012
So, Santana wrote 'Mine.' fitting since San sang this to Britt on glee. And a good surprise and a wonderful coincidence since you wrote this chapter before the 'Break-up episode'. You don't know how pleasantly I enjoyed reading this last chapter. :)) Great fic!

the facebook snippets were the most adorable part in the fic for me. call me hopeless romantic :))
I love the taylor swift songs theme too. :)
kelsee chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Santana is actually singing Mine on glee! hahah i thought of this fic instantly! :D