Reviews for Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
Puggle chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Beautiful
librarywitch chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Oh man those two are such a cute couple. don't we like playing with them?
Abby chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
I just found your stories and have spent the morning reading them. As a resident of New Orleans, this one definitely brings a smile to my face. And makes me want some beignets!
Janara chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
I loved this story, especially the bit about Sherlock digging through graves, lol. But it was far, far too short. I'd love to read more about their vacation.
Vampsi chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
This is a very charming fanfic! I love how all of your fics seem to be connected in some way, and the way that you write John and Sherlock is just wonderful! :)

Is this finished or will there be more to come?
your-icequeen chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I could really see our boys enjoying NOLA. Lord knows its one of my favorite cities to visit.
Iceanddiamonds chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Love the fluff! Any chance of more?
HOS70 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Thanks so much for this chapter. It was just brilliant. There are so many excellent bits in it, I couldn't possibly start to list them all. I loved the whole lot. I promise to just single out one: "It's very comforting to hear the man you share bodily fluids with on a regular basis declare that the vault he has his head in contains victims of the Spanish Flu Pandemic."

Sherlock at the cemetary was simply hilarious. It still has me laughing and my dog thinks I've lost it altogether.

The scene at the hotel afterwards was lovely, too; very sexy.

Very much looking forward to more...
mattsloved1 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
This piece is packed with all sorts of lovely things. Very nice. I like how you write these two. Thanks for sharing. :)
ScopesMonkey chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
There were so many "this is my favourite line!" in this chapter that if I told you what they all were, I might as well just rewrite the whole chapter. Honestly, it had me grinning the entire time. The cemeteries, John's picture next to the plaque for Dr. John H. Watson, the tie (sexy times ahead), the fact that John sees himself at 25 even though he's 40. Just loved the whole thing. Another perfect way to start my day!
ScopesMonkey chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Okay:

"Clearly, I was cold and seeking out your body heat. It was very inconsiderate of you to leave me all alone."

Made my morning and made me laugh! Oh yes. I wasn't at all being a bed hog. It's all your fault for getting up and making me cold ;)

And the sexy pictures - very nice!

I really think having Sherlock not understand why it was important to John to go somewhere his father loved was very much in keeping in character. I can see that being baffling to him.

Such delightful fluff! Can't wait for more!
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Nicely written. It's very descriptive so I can paint a picture in my mind as I'm reading. I happily wait for more. Thanks! :)
HOS70 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was lovely, thanks a lot!
Angel-Castiel chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This story is amazing

I can imagine them both going to the graveyard and Sherlock deducing how every person died based on the message