Reviews for Becoming Jean
DianneBaquiran chapter 21 . 8/5
Please update soon!
Loopygirl1 chapter 21 . 7/31
I love the story so far and I couldn't stop reading it! I'm so excited to see how Sirius and Jean get on when they move in together and I am looking forward to seeing jean as she tries to guide the order. I hope she manages to save James and Lilly and also that Peter doesn't betray them if he gets give a little more attention and consideration.
While I always have been a member of the Harry Potter fandom, for the last couple of years I've bowed out of the fanfiction/social media aspects due to all the social drama on a forum I was a member of.

Your fic is the first fanfic I have read in years, and I feel like because of it maybe I am emotionally and mentally prepared to dive in one more. Thank you for writing. :)
CupcakeCannibal chapter 21 . 7/20
Awww. I'm so excited for the next chapter now. I'm really looking forward to more Sirius and Hermione interactions. I wonder, is everyone ever going to find out about Hermione?
What a fun birthday party! Love that they finally found something that James and Sirius didn't excel at. :D Lovely gifts, but the best gift was definitely the offer to move in with Sirius. And I'm all for strong lemonade! ;D
Blue Luver5000 chapter 21 . 7/11
Great chapter
She would change the future if remus goes public!...yet She wont help against Voldemort and sits back doing nothing?! Its kind of weird...either She interferes or not. Decide.
LilithiaRW chapter 21 . 7/8
This is a very good story! I'm enjoying it very much. Hope you update soon.
Cute chapter. Glad to have you back
Coeur de l'amour chapter 21 . 7/6
spiked lemonade please- also absolutely ADORABLE chapter
gabytahijar chapter 21 . 7/6
I loved it! 3 3
Sampdoria chapter 21 . 7/6
So happy for the update, thank you so much.
Velarie chapter 20 . 5/28
I wanted to thank you for this story. I found it very thorough, very impressive and very real. It would be a shame if you discontinue it but even so my most sincere thank you, it's a story worth to read.
Can't wait to see what happens next!
I hate Peter Pettigrew! Hopefully his days are numbered