Reviews for Becoming Jean
ollietrombone chapter 17 . 2/19
Love it! I can't wait for the update! I hope we'll be seeing more of Greyback
Such a fabulous chapter! Love this story so much! I can't wait for more!
anja.quickert.9 chapter 17 . 2/14
:-)
amrawo chapter 17 . 2/11
Great chapter! Loved it! Update soon!
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 17 . 2/11
Ooh things are getting serious now. Well, more than they were previously.
Sampdoria chapter 17 . 2/11
Great update
Blue Luver5000 chapter 17 . 2/11
Love it!
Erulastiel-Ithilwen chapter 16 . 2/6
Overall this is very good but as you can see from my previous reviews there are some things that need work
Erulastiel-Ithilwen chapter 15 . 2/6
Just an FYI in the movie the snitch was worth 150 points (I can't remember if this was consistent with the book) if gryfindor only had 30 points then they would have lost by 20 points
Erulastiel-Ithilwen chapter 11 . 2/5
Eleven o'clock in the afternoon is not correct English you are either talking about just before midday which is eleven o'clock in the morning, or you are talking about just before midnight which is eleven o'clock at night
Erulastiel-Ithilwen chapter 10 . 2/5
Remember it is always "*enter name here* and I" you keep on saying "she and *enter name here*" this is not correct grammar.
runbunny chapter 13 . 2/3
I really love this story, but the change of name makes me forget we are reading a story about Hermione. I wish the narrator referred to her as Hermione and the marauders called her Jean. Is this actually a rated M story, btw?
Keep up the good work!
Pinup95 chapter 16 . 2/2
can't wait for an update
arielstarks chapter 16 . 1/29
Just read this story within hours. I love it so much! Can't believe you left it on a cliffhanger like that. Can't wait for the next chapter - I hope it's coming soon.
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 16 . 1/19
No. No no no no no no no No! You can't end it here. You're torturing my soul like this. After such an epic battle that got my blood pumping in my ears, after the death of Magnus and Jean falling unconscious, after fighting FENRIR GREYBACK you decide to stop here and let us simmer in tension and worry and wonder and the 'What's going to happen next' viscous circle?! I. Need. The next chapter ASAP. Seriously. I don't care what spell, hex, charm or jinx you use. It's a matter of life and death.