Reviews for Becoming Jean
Ren Mashiro chapter 14 . 3/29
I'm so confused as to why she doesn't confide in Dumbledore. The war is still far from being won in her time. Victory was a long shot to begin with and now there's no Ron, no Hermione and all is left up to Harry who far all she knows was killed shortly after her disappearance. It just doesn't seem like the pragmatic Hermione we all know at all.
Amelia L. Mendal chapter 21 . 1/8
I'm all caught up and EXCITED! I'm always cautious of Peter (in any story) but I hope that necklace isn't cursed or jinxed or anything. How do you pronounce Hermione's cat's name? My brain pronounced it "Heh-FASH-iss." Probably wrong haha. please update soonAmi P.S. My favorite lemonade is very strong *wink *
Guest chapter 21 . 12/7/2016
This got me feeling some type of way, son and I'm cRYING NICE 10/10

Also I read the cats name as hepatitis and I almost wet myself laughing
anja.quickert.9 chapter 21 . 8/30/2016
:-)
DianneBaquiran chapter 21 . 8/5/2016
Please update soon!
Loopygirl1 chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
I love the story so far and I couldn't stop reading it! I'm so excited to see how Sirius and Jean get on when they move in together and I am looking forward to seeing jean as she tries to guide the order. I hope she manages to save James and Lilly and also that Peter doesn't betray them if he gets give a little more attention and consideration.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/29/2016
While I always have been a member of the Harry Potter fandom, for the last couple of years I've bowed out of the fanfiction/social media aspects due to all the social drama on a forum I was a member of.

Your fic is the first fanfic I have read in years, and I feel like because of it maybe I am emotionally and mentally prepared to dive in one more. Thank you for writing. :)
CupcakeCannibal chapter 21 . 7/20/2016
Awww. I'm so excited for the next chapter now. I'm really looking forward to more Sirius and Hermione interactions. I wonder, is everyone ever going to find out about Hermione?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/15/2016
What a fun birthday party! Love that they finally found something that James and Sirius didn't excel at. :D Lovely gifts, but the best gift was definitely the offer to move in with Sirius. And I'm all for strong lemonade! ;D
Blue Luver5000 chapter 21 . 7/11/2016
Great chapter
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2016
She would change the future if remus goes public!...yet She wont help against Voldemort and sits back doing nothing?! Its kind of weird...either She interferes or not. Decide.
LilithiaRW chapter 21 . 7/8/2016
This is a very good story! I'm enjoying it very much. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2016
Cute chapter. Glad to have you back
Coeur de l'amour chapter 21 . 7/6/2016
spiked lemonade please- also absolutely ADORABLE chapter
gabytahijar chapter 21 . 7/6/2016