Reviews for The Nth Hunger Games: Nightmare City
JGrayzz chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
I've read both of the Nth Games and they were quite honestly very good. The dialogue is what stands out to me the most because of its realism and the individuality to each character. I do not want to go off on a long tangent about how original the story is and what not. It's all very good. All that I ask of is simply a quick update on your plans.

It's been nearly a year since an update, and I've just been wondering, where you been? I understand life gets in the way at the least oppurtune of times... I also understand there may have been a falling out behind the scenes. I am unsure if that might have been a contributing factor in your absence, though I can't imagine it would take such a toll on your admirable abilities. I don't care to get much into that, really.

I do hope your health is in order. Unless this is a severe case of Writer's Block, such an unexpected hiatus worries me. I do think, however, that in the case you return to Fanfiction, you try out again for Hello Darkness; the 3rd installment of 24. It just isn't the same, man.
wildone97 chapter 18 . 5/22/2012
wait I was the closest to guessing why? o_O...what do you do in your spare time? i do like Hilson now i find him quite hilarious lol and Angel scares the crap out of me that's one person i dont wanna see down a dark alley she seems like she'll make it far though and i love how you did Xiomara i was thinking she'd be one but i didnt put it but i can say she is a creep! XD and its so funny how much of a creep she is good luck Cesse good luck
akatrixie chapter 18 . 5/20/2012
Ahahahahaha that alliance...this seems to be getting interesting.

Nooooo I won't answer the question of the day! I can't pick just five, I'm incredibly indecisive.

But I will tell you that this is going spectacularly! :D Can't wait for the action to start happening!
DarknessSeeps chapter 18 . 5/17/2012
I'm so in love with your writing! Personally, I believe you should get wayy more reviews! Also, I love the characters :) And your writing xD You're talented, you know ;)
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 18 . 5/15/2012
The capitol people really are sick. I wonder if T knows he send his wife's son to the games, if T wanted him to die?

Xio is so happy that it is a bit scarry. Maybe her plan is to act friendly while "accidently" hurt everyone else :)

I think Dallas understand a little bit of what the district childs are used to, fear and missing his family.

Angels energy and happiness is a bit weard, as the fact that she doesn't remember names. Asphalthas already found persons she can use, will they be stupid enough to trust her?
bronycuddlykittehs chapter 17 . 4/8/2012
Ahh. I see you have a nice Hunger Games Fanfic there, be a shame if some Crtic come to mess with yah.. Jk.

Luckly Im a reviewer, not a crtic. My job is to parise, not dislike :)

I just started reading your Hunger games stories.

Just like in green eyed children, you have an ability to stick to the cannon of the world.

I however Love that you can wright just like the author does, making this seem like a new book.

However, why whould there be more Hungergames? the last hunger game was on the 75th annual, a quater quell.

From Miss cuddles and (cinna)
disguiser's mask of envy chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
Okay...the reason you're taking so long to update...is because of quarter exams, and state testing? Because it wouldn't shock me, as that is why I am not working on my own SYOT. Either way, I liked the chapter. If I could give any advice to a tribute...it would probably just be "Try and stay alive." I really can think of anything else, and that could be advice to anyone. So...

Oh yeah and this is (was) inevitablePAIN. You'll get used to seeing me change my name all the time...
Arcticmist chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
BQ- because if the 24 tributes 24 authors fic thing I need to continue reading.

Okay another awesome chapter o can't wait to see what they pull off in the games.
Amara Kingley chapter 17 . 4/6/2012
Geez you've done such a great job with Jo! Giddy with happiness at how much of a bad add she's turned out! Love the work you've done. Keep it up! :)
wildone97 chapter 17 . 4/5/2012
YAY! update! - i love the dramatic irony (is now using words she learned or as British people keep correcting me learnt... in English class) because they still don't know the capitol kids are going with them and while reading this i keep making side remarks like hehe oh they're gonna be fighting for their lives too

and this chapter makes me never want to have to do this because i dont want to end up in a stupid costume like a pfft- tree! XD but to answer your questions today hmmm well it's always hard for me to pick a person but i'd be a person like Haymitch and say some blunt crap but unlike him try to make a happy side when there's no possible way just to screw the kids over! so to all i'd say

"Well your all gonna die or be emotionally scared for the rest of your poor miserably lives until you die of old age or kill yourself anyway so just get out there and don't die first cause then i'd lose a bet i made on that D8 kid dying first!"

oh and the bonus question...no response is too stupid? AHAHAHA oh you wouldn't think that after a day at my school we're American which makes it even worse in my opinion let's see what i can come up with

You've taken so long to update because someone told you the secret to the universe was to stop writing fanfics and take over the human race and let the monkeys take over but realized you listened to the neighborhood hobo and realized he was crazy and just trying to get you out your house so he could steal your underwear!

me&my friends idea we came up with together: you've taken so long because you were kidnapped and taken to an evil society where they were gay men and were going to rape you in the butt you using your awesome fighting skill escaped but ended up in the evil society right next to it where ladies with seductive skills were hiding out you got laid that time...with multiple women...at once...and somewhere in there it was cosplay cats...well anyway they tried to make you stay because they thought you were a sex god but because of your also awesome skills of persuasion you not only got back home but got new stuff for your computer, tickets to the hunger games movie, and got laid once again the end

and now my friend your mind has been blown like your were in that story (god i gotta stop with the dirty perv jokes) now if that wasn't stupid then i dont know what it is...besides just awkward i've even face palmed a couple times when we talked about this and now to shut down the crazy train til next time
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
Well written chapter, but to be honest I can't wait untill the training
LU.LU.LU.LU.LU.LU chapter 16 . 4/2/2012
Love the story, keep it up. Its so well written and beautifully crafted and you've created the characters and set the scene perfectly, well done.
brahdley jims chapter 17 . 4/2/2012
Oh... I cringed for Geneva. That... 'underwear' outfit sounds like possibly the worst chariot outfit ever. In the history of chariot ride outfits. Did you see District 8's outfits in the film? That district must draw the short straw for stylists every year. -_-

I like how you're gradually tying the Capitolites into this, and how the story is flowing. Even things which could be potentially dull are exciting to read about (I actually always love reading about the chariots because of the tributes' reactions to each other for the first time)
akatrixie chapter 16 . 3/9/2012
I don't know who to kill off. I'm so awful at picking those things, and I'd feel so guilty!

Good chapter! So excited for the whole thing to start! Ahhh you're always so good at these things
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
I can see why Amaya don't like to be styled, what's the point? I like how she deskribe miss Harper in the background.

It is good that Look like his armor so much. Look should take the clues first sponsoring and then the peacekeeper, I think he will figure out it before the games start. The question is how long before and what he do when he finds out.

It would be fun if there actuly was heals in the courncopia...

Faiza will be a good career leder I think.

I have no clue about who I would want to kill, not my own tributes.