Reviews for A Vampire's Guide To The Galaxy
Milamb chapter 28 . 4/16
Love this story ! Hope to read more soon !
MsNorthman chapter 1 . 4/14
Wow I just discovered this story! Can't believe I haven read this before. It's awesome so far, hope you keep updating
jess chapter 28 . 4/2
Keep going lol i need to know how it ends
wolflover69 chapter 28 . 4/2
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next...
Still listening! What a fun story!
Aidualc chapter 28 . 2/27
Hi Bora, I'm glad that you pick up this story again! I'm a sucker for Godric-Eric-Sookie pairing and SOOO looking forward to read more. I'm in love with your timetravel idea, especially "modern" Erics recollections :) PLEASE continue ASAP. I'm still out here (Hamburg, Germany), waiting... Cudos - Claudia
feedmemore chapter 28 . 2/26
Still here!
Glad to see you back.
I really missed your story.
I don't hate you but please come back.( Puppy eyes) Can't wait to read more.
From Lillip. K√łge. Denmark.
bttrflybelle chapter 28 . 2/16
would love for you to continue this! can't believe I haven't read it b4 but I love it so far!
Tayjj44 chapter 28 . 2/13
Just found the story and am loving it. Glad your writing again. Excited for more :)
Melissa chapter 28 . 2/9
Well, I just found this fanfic and love it so far. Looking forward to reading more. Hopefully updated soon.
vikinggirl66 chapter 28 . 2/1
Loving it, please finish this!
LittleDoll07 chapter 28 . 1/31
im so sad :( , i love this, please continue 3
I just found this!
It is refreshing to see a story outside of the canon! I love it. I'm on pins and needles about the plot! I enjoy Talbot as a force to be reckoned with, a character concerned about more than the household.
I enjoy the triad immensely. I also love that Pam is not just ignored in the formation and strengthening of this triad, but that you have found a way for the three of them to bond without her being cast aside or left without back-up, politically.
DalysanneSnow chapter 28 . 1/27
This is great news, always wondered where you'd take these three and their adventures through the centuries. And pfft 5 years? You're still doing better than GRRM! Thanks for the update!