Reviews for A Vampire's Guide To The Galaxy
Allie chapter 27 . 5/6
LOVE IT! I enjoy your story and am eager to see how things play out! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I would really like to see more of the events through history and look forward to when the timelines merge! So, again I really hope you plan on finishing this story! And, PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
cigdem3000 chapter 27 . 2/23
This is an Amazone Story. One of my Favorites. Any Chance you will Continue?
laurakat73 chapter 27 . 11/30/2014
I really hope you start working on this story again. Absolutely love the story line and I quickly became addicted! Please give it a second go!
galwidanatitud chapter 27 . 10/13/2014
aimlessly browsing through fanfiction, i discovered this story and quickly fell in love with it. it's sad that it's been awhile since you updated. i find this story to be very refreshing and quite original in its plot. i do hope you find the inspiration to continue on.
Mala-Dana chapter 27 . 8/30/2014
Are you planning on continuing this story? I just found it and could not stop until I finished what you have so far. Just love the twist you took of bringing Godric into the story and not going with everybody else's Sookie-saves-Godric-from-the-rooftop :)
KatieMarrie chapter 27 . 5/26/2014
So sad, I hope you find the inspiration to continue one day. Love your story!
lostaloneNY chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Love this and fervently hope that you come back to it some day
Guest chapter 27 . 4/25/2014
more more more PLEASE!
michellelynne87 chapter 27 . 4/8/2014
This story is absolutely amazing! One of the best stories I've read in a long time! Is there any chance at all that you've got more of it written?
LightingMcMonica chapter 27 . 1/11/2014
Please update, this is an amazing and fascinating story. i would love to hear more, from eric, godrics, and sookie's pov. please please update
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 27 . 6/15/2013
I wonder what the ending pairing will be.. either way, love the fanfic, please update soon!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/19/2013
This is a really great story line you had going here. Sorry to see its not being updated any longer. That seems to happen to a lot of the stories on FF. This is one I would have loved to see it played out to the end. Love the time travel. Maybe some day you will continue this story.
LittleDoll07 chapter 27 . 3/13/2013
continue,please!
VampMad50 chapter 27 . 1/17/2013
Hi
Are you, by any chance, going to complete this. It's great and would like to see some more. Just wondering.
Maggie :-)
dettyfan chapter 27 . 1/15/2013
I hope you will continue this story...i love it..i laughed many times. cheers ;)