Reviews for A Vampire's Guide To The Galaxy
xdaniellelsextonx chapter 27 . 7/22
Love this! So wish you'd continue!
xdaniellelsextonx chapter 8 . 7/22
LOVE the end there!
I really love this story and hope you pick it back up again.
agathafaleiro chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
por favor por favor atualize esta fanfic ela é muito boa, está de parabéns :)
wolflover69 chapter 27 . 11/11/2015
I hope you have plans to finish this story...I absolutely love it...I haven't read another story like this...it's intriguing. ..awesome job!
Breathesgirl chapter 20 . 11/9/2015
I like the word of the night!
You're doing very well incorporating canon into something which is very far off canon.
Breathesgirl chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
You.
Are.
Brilliant!
Breathesgirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Sookie thinking like ANYBODY other than herself is never a bad thing, lmao.
She thinks too much abut about the wrong things.
Good job so far.
cela chapter 26 . 10/11/2015
I was surprised when I came across this story, not having read it before, and I was taken aback that it had so few reviews! this is wonderful and so out of the ordinary that I am terrified it will never be taken up again. I have not read your profile yet so I don't know anything of your circumstance, but I do hope to read more in the future. could lorena possibly be one of edgington's children?
Allie chapter 27 . 5/6/2015
LOVE IT! I enjoy your story and am eager to see how things play out! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I would really like to see more of the events through history and look forward to when the timelines merge! So, again I really hope you plan on finishing this story! And, PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
cigdem3000 chapter 27 . 2/23/2015
This is an Amazone Story. One of my Favorites. Any Chance you will Continue?
lc90 chapter 27 . 11/30/2014
I really hope you start working on this story again. Absolutely love the story line and I quickly became addicted! Please give it a second go!
galwidanatitud chapter 27 . 10/13/2014
aimlessly browsing through fanfiction, i discovered this story and quickly fell in love with it. it's sad that it's been awhile since you updated. i find this story to be very refreshing and quite original in its plot. i do hope you find the inspiration to continue on.
Mala-Dana chapter 27 . 8/30/2014
Are you planning on continuing this story? I just found it and could not stop until I finished what you have so far. Just love the twist you took of bringing Godric into the story and not going with everybody else's Sookie-saves-Godric-from-the-rooftop :)
KatieMarrie chapter 27 . 5/26/2014
So sad, I hope you find the inspiration to continue one day. Love your story!