Reviews for A Vampire's Guide To The Galaxy
Donthaveaacount chapter 28 . 11/30/2017
I’m still here you’re in my favorites and I check your story once every three days!
Write more please i will read. This is a good story I love your Godric and Eric and surprisingly sookie doesn’t annoy me! It’s so good.
Alottalove chapter 28 . 11/29/2017
It's alive it's alive
Was very happy to see an update, I've always loved this story.
HartofBooks chapter 28 . 9/30/2017
Gosh I'd love for this fic to be finished! What a great concept! I love it!
tleel chapter 28 . 8/24/2017
Well I just found your story and love it. I hope you can come back and finish it, as I see your last up date was Dec. 2016 and it is now Aug. 2017. I wanly to hear how they defeat Russe, and find Pam. Once again love the story.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/19/2017
Great story! I will totally be back for the big finish. Love it!
Brookie Twiling chapter 28 . 7/25/2017
I. Love. This. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! It's really great and I gotta admit I do love Poly fics! I love how Sookie is in this and your spinning on the stories. Great story and I can't wait to read more!
Caroline77 chapter 28 . 7/23/2017
Love it. Please keep going.
The Real Jackie-O chapter 28 . 6/28/2017
please tell me your back on this for good? i love the pace that its going at ...I could see this being quite the long an thoughtful story!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/28/2017
Very creative, hope you finish soon
MsConsuelo chapter 19 . 6/27/2017
Did you read 'The Persian Boy'? It's a novel by Mary Renault that tells the story of Alexander from the point of view of a young Persian slave who had been given to him, I think by Hephaestion. The boy loves Alexander and is jealous of Hephaestion. Though historically insignificant, the boy is present for all the great events of Alexander's life and finally his death. I read it close to 40 years ago, but remembering it now, it still has an emotional impact.
MsConsuelo chapter 9 . 6/27/2017
You know what else they should try? Before the blood exchange? His makers command... see if that works. Just a thought. Really liking this story, hope it's not abandoned at chapter 28...
Guest chapter 28 . 5/18/2017
Yay you're back!
randomaok chapter 28 . 5/17/2017
No hate! The story is new to me, so I'll just be excited that you're continuing it.
randomaok chapter 25 . 5/17/2017
Loving your humor! Great story.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/2/2017
Hi thanks for updating I really enjoy this story and would like to read the ending