Reviews for Bedroom Eyes
magicdemi-god223 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Oh my goodness, this story is like gold mined from the heart of a magical mountain! I'm not sure why but there were some parts in which I just couldn't stop myself from laughing xD The story deserves a thumbs up :)
Saany chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Ahahah! Kurogane, model for underwear? It just fits perfectly :p

As I said before I really enjoy your writing skill and your imagination. They make a very good story once again. (and I saw the art of Konnichipuu with Mr Comb and everything. It made me laugh xD)

Well, thank you again! :)
pseudo-quill chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Haha, I read this on lj, but I still laugh hysterically no matter how many times I read it. Kuro-torture is even more addictive than Syaoran-torture, even if I can't write it for nuts. Thank you for making me laugh.
Tarmachan chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I had no idea there was a fanfic for this picture! BEST. DAY. EVER. 8D

But seriously, I loved the original escapades of Kurogane and Mr. Comb, but you made a brilliantly hilarious story out of it! And Kuro would make THE best underwear model EVAR (plus getting to see him all embarrased is great)! And I love Tomoyo's characterisation in this, especially the yelling part. Even she gets stressed, huh? Also did I mention how hot it was despite the absence of anything specifically smex-like? Nice job, Faren! ;D
bleach613 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is... I don't have the words. Amazing, sexy, I died a bit from all the laughing... I loved it!
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
GOSH! I wish I had this picture! I feel really bad for kuro-sama though... such a shame such sexiness isn't easy to find in this world...
lemon-and-chai chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Lol great finisher! XD ZOMG Kuro-underwear-model -nosebleeds- I would... buy a pair... even though I'd never be able to wear them... -dies of blood loss-
kairynel chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I was cracking up throughout this entire thing...poor Kurogane! Write more dear!
MissKiriChan chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wow - both this story and the picture it was based on are lovely! What a wonderful birthday present to give. :)

What I adored most about this story was the world. I especially loved the part where dinner popped out of the (box? Not 100% sure what to call it). It just felt so homey to me, and I could totally imagine the characters there. :)

I am really, really impressed that you created such an intricate world for a short story. Your world-building never ceases to amaze me.

Again, really great job. Would love to see more instances of these four landing in different worlds if you ever feel the creative muse bite you. ;)
Cloverfield chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I love you. I must say this to you everytime I review something you write, but that's because YOU ARE AMAZING *w*

Seriously. I think I squealed out loud about a million times with this fic, starting from the part where Kurogane briefly references f*cking Fai on the hood of his racer (*hnnngggh*) and then the robot ("Fa Kyou Robot is not on the list" XD) and then there was *Tomoyo* and GOD, I love what you did with her~! She's sassy and fabulous and gorgeous and totally, totally *BRILLIANT* and excuse me while I go and squeal into my pillow for a little bit XD XD XD

The Kuro-torture was perfect in every way. From Tomoyo wearing skimpy clothing to offend his big brother sensibilities, to guessing the nature of his relationship with his very blonde and gorgeous boyfriend and encouraging him to go and pounce on Fai in the shower, to her being a fashion designer and eventually seeing him naked in the name of fashion. Oh, Kuro-tan, I don't think I've ever seen your brain broken in such a funny way and I loved every moment of it XD

Don't even get me started on how much I love the way you've expressed the relationship between Kurogane and Fai, BECAUSE I WILL NOT STOP and oh, it's *perfect*~!

And the fashion shoot. I died from laughing. My face hurts because I am smiling too much XD I don't even have words for how much I loved it XD

(Also, why does the robot doorman remind me of Yuuko? XD)

To cut a long and fangirly review short, I love this, I love you, and I hope konnichipuu liked her b-day gift, because it's brilliant *hearts all over you*
Reikah chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
faren this is basically amazing. I love poor Kurogane here, so belligerent but led around by Fai; I actually said "awww" aloud when Tomoyo sent everyone out except Fai to calm Kurogane down and yeah

I love you forever. 3
L.E.N.E.X chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
OH shit! Hahahha! Thank you very muuch! I was sooo hoping someone would write something based off of Konnichipuu's Kurogane the underwear model for awhile. This was totally hilarious! Loved it!
Bottan chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
... I honestly screamed in excitement when I saw the alert in my emails. Not /squealed/ but /screamed/. Loudly. WHEN DID YOU MAKE ME SUCH A FANGIRL! GOD, I LOVE YOU! *tacklehugs you like a flailing, mad thing*

You know what I almost adore the most in this one? Right after all the abuse directed at Kurogane it's all the abuse directed at Syaoran. ("'It'll be okay,' Syaoran said immediately, frantically patting his arm. / Then he ran across the room to escape.") GOD, AIN'T HE ADORABLE! He's terrified by the whole idea, and still he's so protective of his companions, I honestly wonder whether secretly /he/ isn't the parent of that group... poor buttmonkey Syaoran. XD God, I love this so much.

"'Must— kill—' Kurogane choked." - I was laughing nonstop after that. OH GOD, KUROGANE, YOU'RE SO CUTE (in dangerous ways)! I was choking on the return of Mr. Comb, AND I LOVE how Fai's idea of flirting mainly consists of riling Kurogane up! XDDD

(Figures that he was pushed into the whole situation by the combined manipulative power of Tomoyo and Fai, though. Dahahahah XD)

And then there was Tomoyo pushing Kurogane off to the shower while plugging Syaoran's ears, and complimenting his Kurogane's butt. And parental!Kurogane. And lovey dovey Kurogane. And, and, and... GOD, THE CRACK. I /ADORE/ THIS. *squeals like an idiot*

That said... - "'Oh my god, it's him, it's that model with the legs.'" - I LOVE YOU FOREVER.

zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 7/10/2011