Reviews for If Only They Could See
pippa-pie chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Simple, yet very chilling. You did well with handling the sensitive content in this drabble by not saying outright what has happened. The line that sticks out to me is when Stephanie asks if it will hurt, and Mikage says it doesn't.

It adds A LOT of depth to these characters, Mikage particularly. Well done.
Brother Mirtillo chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Part of me wants to believe this is merely an examination. But in case the tears weren't enough, the word "ultimatum" makes me think this is a more... decisive operation than that. Also took a couple tries for the "bad friend. Or a really good one" part's meaning to dawn on me, but I think it's sunk in now. The rest is simply phrased and simple to read, but the subject is anything but simple. By having me fill in the blanks, your story forces me to feel the material's weight. (I don't know whether to or not to hope that most of the people who read this will know what you're referring to.)

Definitely, it's Hurt/Comfort, and with a pair like this, that's an unexpected but gentle Friendship - kudos for adding a little extra humanity to an oft-unnoticed character. If you'll excuse me, I need to go say a prayer now.
Emperor Clovis chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Was Stephanie raped? And was Mikage raped once in the past as well? It seems to imply that. I guessing as Stephanie is getting a pelvic exam I supose... Never mind that. It was good. Confusin at first but luckily can read between the lines.
Mr Guinea Pig's bostik sandal chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Ummmm...Confusing. You could of added a bit more to it, but in other words it was ok, I guess. I like the characters that you choose these days, they're non canon but make perfect sense.

Rune_Yami