Reviews for Changing our Future
lightningclaire chapter 6 . 9/13
...please update i love this story...
aaaaw, I was hoping for a male Chrome in this, but it seems like she is a child in this story
devilish-angel chapter 1 . 4/26
How could you? I almost cried!...*sniff*...they died..*sniff* and why are the deaths of the characters so...*sniff* detailed...*sniff* you're really evil *sniff*.great job though.*sniff* and I'm not crying*sniff* why would I cry? *sniff* when the author * wrote *sniff* a very *sniff* detailed death of *sniff* all my favourite characters...*sniff* I'm not crying *cries-i mean...uhh...sweats through her eyes?*
DragonClaw827 chapter 1 . 2/9
... You just killed everyone! TT And I dunno why the sentences seemed... dead. They just did-in the first chapter, anyway, since I don't know about the others, yet.
angel-with-string06 chapter 8 . 1/11
Love it! Nice story... I'm not really a KHR fan but I love how you created the plot. And because of this story, I checked out the episodes of the anime... And somehow, I liked it...
Sono Chieri2 chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Well, Bruphne unjumbled is Hepburn. The only person I can think of is Iris Hepburn. She has dark brown hair after all. And maybe the puppet doll thing is Gingerbread? Granger, Bide... Gingerbread! So Gingerbread and Iris Hepburn, former members of the Millefiore White Spell, or Gesso Famiglia. Gingerbread has Sun classed flames. Iris has cloud flames.
rhizz17 chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
Update more story please :-)
Cant wait to read the ;-)
tsuna16 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
TDarling14 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Please update soon. Love you story! :)
noname chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
I really like this story. Pls update soon :)
Drifting Aloof chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
I am so happy to see an Alaude and hibari fanfic *sighs happily* Even though Hibari is Female its still very cute to me. Good to know that that the 10th generation wont be with the KHR Girls *shivers* I wouldnt even be able to stomach that. Alaude will be with Hibari-chan I demand it!

Cute story by the way
almakarma18 chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
huhuhuh Crying from soo much happiness atm!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for continuing this story!
I really really love this story! Its so wonderful so different from other story!
Love the plot! Just really Amazing!
Really Tsuna and co God/Destiny/Fate *what you call it* love to give them a hard time in life!
So full of smiles *wink*
Random Reviewer chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
This stuff is awesome . I can't stop reading, none of the characters are too OOC. Actually I don't think they're OOC at all! The way the romance is progressing for each couple is at a good rate. Sorry I don't believe in love at first sight. ;A;
The plot is wonderful as well. I understand that you have a life but please update as much as possible! Even if you do bit-by-bit a day is sill fine, it'll finish sooner later.
Mad Decameter chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Wow.. Everything is revealed here! I'm so curious in the next chapter, please continue! :D

By the way, your future two(or three)-shots is a yaoi fic?