Reviews for Black Ballet
Sentimentalstories chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
... I don't know how to say this...

I liked the story though it had maybe a bit too much in common with the Black Swan, it wasn't the same obviously, but if you just change a few things, like the glass to an axe, it doesn't take away the idea. If I were you, I'd be careful for someone might accuse you for plagiarism.

Somehow it almost reminded me of Twilight too, though I don't know where that came from. Maybe the surroundings at the end... Or the leg. I don't know, I have seen it only once, so my memories can't be trusted, though I pretty much remember everything I see.

Also the ending... I seriously think you could have done better.

All in all, the story wasn't bad. It had many scenes that worked well and the way you wrote the dancing scenes and about the elements were great. If a story captures its reader, it is a good story, and that you managed to do :)
amathedarkqueen chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Omg! How could you do that! I loved the ending! I would have never known!
Stella Toshiki chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Ow, damn. Who does this bitch thinks she is? Your story is in fact very good. I don't see why anyone should make fun of it. Well, nice story and don't worry about them. Keep up the good work!
MadamPoptart chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Don't you fucking dare kill Ciel or Sebastian! I've read your other ones! Don't you dare! I swear to god Ill kill you but you're an amazing writer and I love you but my emotions can't take another death!
Jaskuwka chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
3 Nosebleed! *Faints*
SwampyGreenie chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
Oh my god.

SwampyGreenie chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
seduce him seduce him seduce him seduce him *chanting*

SwampyGreenie chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I slapped my self in the face when I read that last line...I think I might have broken my nose... o.,o
xxderfacexx chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
This was based on black swan!
Amber Star 1114 chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
It was very interesting to read Kuroshitsuji in ballet form! It's nice because I am a ballet dancer, soo it was easy to relate to this! Dear, that was very well done! Brava! Good job! It was awesome!

-Amber Star
Cannibals Welcome chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
that was... the perfect ending. :)
Only suggestion: go thru your chaps a second time before you post them. you tend to leave out words or use homonyms. Also, using a free word processor like Open Office helps a lot. I speaketh from the jaws of brutal experience.
I was expecting yet another fic that ends in the horrible 'well, now i eat your soul after i just fell in love with u... cause damn, i AM hungry...' but that was incredible. Thank you, you just made my life infinitely better believe it or not. Imma stop slacking and go work on my own fic.
Tiffany chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
My Goood I love youu ! This story seems so realm the way you write it being overpowered by feel :D
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
i love the ending
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Wow Alois is so creepy...I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow I love this story...well as long as you dont kill Sebby or Ciel off. Love the A/N's I swear I will die from laughter.