Reviews for A Certain Slant of Light
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
A bit complicated to understand, but sweet nonetheless. Congratulations.
CrazyBitchair chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Definitely one of my fav oneshot. Sakura & Sasuke already in a relationship, a little bit of drama because of their insecurities and a happy outcome: everything i love. Also i really like your writing style, it's a great story!
OlivHarvestLily chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
really good, i love how this story is simple yet filled with contextual complexities such as the ino thing and the anbu thing
Mary chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Nice piece.i liked it.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Sweet!
winthiri shwe chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
a great one ! Thank the author for creating such a story for us to read , feel , and extend our imaginations about SASUSAKU 3
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
this is so pretty! the whole story portrayed their characters so well!
cutie chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Niiiice. Go on !
JinnySkeans chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
It's always so difficult to take characters that aren't your own, and write a story while trying to keep those characters true to their nature. Your story is beautiful because it is both unique and relatable, credible and well-written, short and sweet and lovely start to finish. I'm a huge fan of your work and I hope to read more from you :) Thank you for sharing this story, you have a lot of talent! Keep up the good work!
XXBloodKeeperXX chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
well the story is awesome... you could have made a Chapter 2 or even more... One comment "Good Work You, keep it up" :)) thanks
p'chel chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is awesome. I mean, this is how I really really wish SasuSaku would end up. They're not perfect, but they're beautiful in their imperfections. :)

I think this painted a beautiful picture of the two.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I really enjoyed this. I love how you used the very cliche prompt of home and morphed it into a... well, philosophical piece about relationships, domesticity, and love. I loved the conversation at the end, though I couldn't always follow Sakura's thought process. I thought there was a lot missing-about Hinata, and Ino. But, still, there was enough here that I am still utterly in love. Great work.
HasiVA chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
OMG!Such a beautiful SasuSaku fic! Awesome!
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
loved it.
foshizzlemanizzle chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
First of all, i would like to praise you for a job well done. I loved the way you characterized sasuke, sakura and their relationship-everything was spot on for me. I loved that it was sweet yet realistic in the sense that their relationship is not perfect (like how most seem to make it be); that like any other couple, they have times where they have misunderstandings and arguments. Their love for each other though, surpasses these arguments, solidifying the saying, "love conquers all." You have inspired me, and for that, thank you. But before i bid you adieu, I have a question: is it safe for me to assume that something horrible (i.e. Death) has happened to naruto and shikamaru? (or who ever it is you've paired up with hinata and ino?) I remember that it was stated in the story that they are in a war or something like that? And whatever it is that has caused grief to hinata and ino has encouraged sakura to further her relationship with sasuke? Pls do correct me if i am wrong. I hope you respond soon; that you may address my need for clarifications so that i may gain a better grasp of the story. Thank you! :)