Reviews for A Certain Slant of Light
continue please
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
A bit complicated to understand, but sweet nonetheless. Congratulations.
CrazyBitchair chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Definitely one of my fav oneshot. Sakura & Sasuke already in a relationship, a little bit of drama because of their insecurities and a happy outcome: everything i love. Also i really like your writing style, it's a great story!
OlivHarvestLily chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
really good, i love how this story is simple yet filled with contextual complexities such as the ino thing and the anbu thing
Mary chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Nice piece.i liked it.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Sweet!
winthiri shwe chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
a great one ! Thank the author for creating such a story for us to read , feel , and extend our imaginations about SASUSAKU 3
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
this is so pretty! the whole story portrayed their characters so well!
cutie chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Niiiice. Go on !
JinnySkeans chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
It's always so difficult to take characters that aren't your own, and write a story while trying to keep those characters true to their nature. Your story is beautiful because it is both unique and relatable, credible and well-written, short and sweet and lovely start to finish. I'm a huge fan of your work and I hope to read more from you :) Thank you for sharing this story, you have a lot of talent! Keep up the good work!
XXBloodKeeperXX chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
well the story is awesome... you could have made a Chapter 2 or even more... One comment "Good Work You, keep it up" :)) thanks
p'chel chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is awesome. I mean, this is how I really really wish SasuSaku would end up. They're not perfect, but they're beautiful in their imperfections. :)

I think this painted a beautiful picture of the two.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I really enjoyed this. I love how you used the very cliche prompt of home and morphed it into a... well, philosophical piece about relationships, domesticity, and love. I loved the conversation at the end, though I couldn't always follow Sakura's thought process. I thought there was a lot missing-about Hinata, and Ino. But, still, there was enough here that I am still utterly in love. Great work.
HasiVA chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
OMG!Such a beautiful SasuSaku fic! Awesome!
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 1 . 7/16/2011