Reviews for Innocence
YYHfan-KB chapter 32 . 12/9/2014
Wow...just wow. I love the way this story flowed, you're characters were pretty mixh spot on and you made Jack's condition completely beliveable.

Definitely a favorite

_ KB
livfortheread chapter 32 . 7/21/2013
Thanks for a great story!
Monocerosik chapter 32 . 5/14/2013
I so adore your story. It's beautiful. Highly emotional and so entertaining. I love the humour and I love the sadness in it, the balance between the melancholy and joy. It was sheer pleasure to read it and it quickly became one of my most favourite stories. I couldn't tear myself from it, because everything was so good it was addictive. You've created an amazing work, and I'm truly glad I've run into it, because it made my day better. Thank you
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 32 . 5/6/2013
This is a WONDERFUL story! I just read all 32 chapters straight thru and I loved every word of it! I cannot believe how vulnerable and innocent Jack was - Ianto was right - he'd met the Jack that existed before the world got in the way and changed him - you've done a truly brilliant job of telling his story. Thank you so much!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Oh for pity's sake, Tosh, get over yourself! You're acting like an innocent virgin who's never been touched before! Jack's more upset over touching you than you are and you don't see him acting like a twit! Grow a pair why don't you!
Bloodsong 13T chapter 32 . 4/4/2013
this is an amazing concept, and brilliantly done! i like the strange dichotomies going on; like how jack isn't himself because his memory is gone, but at the same time he's almost more himself, because his mask is also gone. and i like how he seems less dangerous and more helpless and innocent, but at the same time he's actually more dangerous.

it also makes me think back to the episode, 'adam,' because i never really worked out what the dip adam did to owen to change his personality so much. this makes me want to think about it, instead of just accepting it at face value.

great job!
L.A.H.H chapter 32 . 4/3/2013
Lovely ending! This has been a great story. Thanks for writing
Alice Carter chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
Lovely story. Really enjoyed this. Some great dialogue exchanges. Very in character.
StarKayak chapter 29 . 4/2/2013
Go Owen! Great dialog!
StarKayak chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
Excellent chapter, very visual. Love the innocent Jack. Actually I think that aspect is still there under layers of experience.
L.A.H.H chapter 26 . 3/29/2013
Lovely chapters! It was great to have so many. Thanks for writing
Alice Carter chapter 26 . 3/28/2013
So many updates! Thank you!
PCJanto chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Awesome chapter
StarKayak chapter 26 . 3/28/2013
Such a tender, clever story.
PCJanto chapter 2 . 3/28/2013