Reviews for The Block
Lauren chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
XD XD I love this! Sean is my favorite character in Xmen First Class and should have been in Days of Future Past. You're right, he doesn't get enough love.
Tomazine chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Aw, poor Sean. I know only too well how that feels. You described writer's block so well. Sometimes I wish my intros would go jump off cliffs and that I could get right to the exciting action-y scenes, but then I have to write the intros anyway, and this is turning from me wanting to compliment your story to me ranting about writer's block, and I am so terribly sorry, sweetheart.
But it was a very funny story, is what I'm trying to say, and it was brilliantly told.
Ren Inuzuka chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Please write the story :D
blanc-hiver chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I love it! Sean, you, you, yooouuu. *pinches his cheeks*

It's too adorable. I wonder what Charles is actually thinking after he finishes reading the story. I can't really tell if he's embarrassed (yet slightly pleased) or just embarrassed (and speechless). I love Erik's role in the story. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must run to get the manuscript from Sean.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Bahahahahaha EPIC WIN! That was freakin' hilarious! And Sean's struggles seem eerily familiar...oh right, cause that's what I feel like every time I try to write xD

And the ending lines..perfect. Hehe. I for one would love to read Sean's story ;)
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
WHY WON'T YOUR WRITE YOURSELF YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR LITERATURE? Stupid piece of metal garbage, oh my God! Go jump off a cliff and die! Stupid story, stupid story plot, stupid cliché piece of shit. I hope your BABIES come out looking like trash! Oh wait. THEY ALREADY ARE COMING OUT LOOKING LIKE TRASH. VIA MY STORY."

"I can't write." Sean's tears were suddenly back as he explained. "The story is in my head, but it won't come out onto the damn paper! And I've tried, I really have. I was nice to it. I coaxed it. I complimented it. I babied it. I CUDDLED it."

Every single writers block rant I've ever had.

Just brilliant.
IHaveDeactived chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
OH. MY. FUUUKING. GOD. THIS IS HILARIOUS! He cuddled his story? Alex kept his copy? IT WAS CHERIK? Sean, give me one of those damn copies RIGHT NOW! And if I were that girl at the aquarium, I would have taken that date XD. Loveyaaa~ :]
IHaveDeactived chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
AceCartoonFreak chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Oh man! This was hilarious!

I liked how you put his perspective on being pushed off the satellite (I'd be pissed off).

Now when I have writer's block, I'm definitely coming back to this story!
Subject 342 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Lmao. A little lesson on how to recover from Writer's Block. That happens to me sometimes... which is the reason three of my stories aren't finished yet ;P
XXAlmostInsaneXX chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh My God, I have never laughed so hard in my life... Now there is this annoying pain in my side from holding in the fits of laughter (It's 3 in the morning here, and my bro will kill me if I wake him up) but I completely love you and your writing now...

Oh SEAN! We soo know what you feel (Had to burrow my face in my pillow to muffle my giggles when he burst into the study. :P)

And the ending! It was delicious, ERIK! BLUSHING! (*Dies at your feet*) Thank you for that wonderful image... XD

You are an amazing writer, my friend! Keep it up and coming! :P
Spirit Bagle of Death chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
L. O. L. Erik Throwyoutoyourdeath Lehnsherr.
ted-e chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I loved Sean in the movie but I love him in this story more :) thank you for making me laugh
Bramblerose4 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Hahahaha! This cracked me up. Writer's block can do strange things to the mind.
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I sympathsize with Sean so much. And now I have an urge to read his story... :)