Reviews for Lobotomy
SweetyKinz chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
I just found this story and, let me just say, it's freakin awesome! I really like your plot and I'm looking forward to seeing where you're taking this. Update Soon!
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
I bet Robin is wondering why this 'Phantom' he's heard so much about is just a depressed, normal-looking, teenager. I feel so bad for Danny, but hopefully the lobotomy comes soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Update, update, update! I can't wait anymore! It's such a good story and, as a bonus, nearly no grammatical or spelling errors! So PLEASE, I beg you, PLEASE UPDATE! :D
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
VGF:Gods this story sent shivers down my spine. XD I love it! Plz tell me you'll update soon! Plz plz plz! *sigh* Cant do much then wait, huh? :( I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS SO GOOD! XD
GhostAnn chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Hum... what will Robin do?
I am really entertained by your TT DP cross overs... I really shouldn't be reading them- I should be working on mine but... *whimper*
I'm so not the self discipline type...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Why am I reading a depressing story while watching sonic underground?
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Me likey, please update soon.
Lady Merp chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
This is definitely a good story I am hooked on this so please update soon!
supaherolena02 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
luuuvit!plz continue sooon! DDDDDDDD
BoobearLovezNi chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
this story is so good i cant wait till you update
Abbalina chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Good story! I really like Danny's character development in this fanfic.
reader1 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
dont we have all seen it the hero loses his memory its happens in memory blank in danny phantom.
reader1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I think be but he ends up mking a duplicat that inst him so he remembers but no one knowes that
Enchanting Elf chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Are you certain of your definition on lobotomy? I have taken multiple psych classes, and we have discussed lobotomy. The procedure was, at one point, a popular method for treating psych patients with severe depression and/or other anxiety disorders (other reasons existed as well). Patients who were lobotomized did not display much (if any) emotion after the procedure. This procedure was often used on violent patients in order to control them. For example, in the realistic fiction novel/movie "One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest" lobotomy was used on a main character. After the procedure the patient was reduced to an emotionless state, where one might almost think the character had become mentally retarded (no offense meant, the term is only being used in a medical viewpoint). Also, the part of the brain that is lobotomized has almost always exclusively been the frontal lobe. The frontal lobes are the emotional 'control center'. They are involved in motor function, problem solving, memory, language, initiation, judgement, impulse control, spontaneity, and social and sexual behavior. Yes, one aspect is memory, but a lobotomy cannot be performed without also affecting the other aspects listed previously (at least in some degree).
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »