Reviews for a song that would never ever end
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Very cute and believable, I loved every part of it. Thanks for sharing. :)
Eleantris chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Aw, I absolutely loved this! You could have made it all romantic, etc, at the end there, but in true New Tricks style, you injected some priceless humour instead. I love it! Brilliantly written. The only thing I would say is that you should perhaps capitalise the title, unless there's a specific reason why it's all in lower case.

i-must-go-first chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is so, so beautifully written, and was such a joy to read - all three times. I wish I could write Sandra the way you do. I think the first segment is my favourite; you do such a lovely job of revealing the complicated dynamics of the family in a way that's really believable through the eyes of a child (an intelligent, precocious child!).
emilia valentine chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Aww I loved this! :D
SoLifeGoesOn chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is beautiful, I like the first one in particular as nobody has written anything from young Sandra's perspective before and you capture the simple joys of being a child really well:)

You should definitely write more New Tricks stories!
Claire O'Mack chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
loved this little ficlet, womderfully written and based on a beautiful song. i loved all the past scenes with Sandra and her father, and then how you moved it on for each and every one of her beloved team, thank you for writing this story it briught a real smile to my face. i hope you do more new tricks stories as there are presious few out there.
San22 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wow, that was wonderful. I love how all five parts of the story have different moods. Short as they are, each of them seems to be a complete story in itself, with enough detail to make you feel like you're watching a good movie scene, but enough information left out to make you want to read it twice.

Please write more New Tricks fic! You write Sandra so well.