Reviews for Bound to You
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
She really needs to realize Randolf is not her type...merde I mean really
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
DUN DUN DUN CLIFFHANGER
Please come back to us chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I've missed you yet your nowhere to been found the only time I think that you came back to FF was when you posted It's Blueberry great story to by the way both it's blueberry and bound to you are great but I would like you to come back to us soon :) please.
Hello chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I am grately intrigued by this chapter but I have noticed that it has been MONTHS since you last updated and I was wondering if your not going to continue this story any more but I've read in you're It's Blueberry fan fic that you will be updating soon could I know when that soon Is?
hullo chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
i love it the rewritten once are better very very improved! i love it so much XD thank you for posting such an amazing story! I LOVE YOU!
muggleonaholiday chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
Well, I had a bit of difficulty reading it. I think you should swot up on spelling. You misspelled a lot of words, and the capitalization of the words too. But the plot is nice.

Good luck to future chapters :)
nefarious1990 chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Aww! Your story is so cute just like Cat.

Please come back soon.
DreamsXNightmares chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
Rly interesting!

Keep updating!

Big luck!
Heartbreaker27 chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
omqjl im so kickin uright now... i so want a nother chaper now... n i aint playin
luvsvamps chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Found a character U'LL like its name Raven Night,female,is a vamp century turned1700's description,black hair,Bob cut W/ strong jaw line turquoise eye,skinny w/ curves,likes anthing Emo,punk clothes and adores her high top pink and anyone how would hurt vamp friend 2 nixxy meets nixxy by Cyril introducing nixxy 2 other Raven takes nixxy 2 vamp party and raven meets guy after being forced 2 talk 2 him by nixxy.
Reader chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
Honestly, when you first started reading this story from chapter 1, I thought it was going to be a fantastic story. But as you continued, the story got worse, in my OPINION. the story got annoying and pretty boring. The whole "two boys are in love with her" then one ends up "using her" it's truly distasteful, in my opinion. They beginning on the story immediately caugh my attention I automatically put it in my favorite's list in my account, but sadly I was disappointed with how the story unfolded. I went from excited and facinated to bored and dissapointed. Now, you may not care for what I have to say, bu t I thought you should hear a different view in your story.
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 13 . 11/7/2011
We must find the swindling fool and make him pay for not making us read brilliant chapters! *Le pout.

Hullo! I quite fancy your story! :) I sure hope you can get back to typing again :) Don't leave us hanging! Your story is very compelling.

I'm starting to like Nixxy, but... I can't help but think that you and an author friend of mine here have the same character name. 'Nixxy' is made by her best mate. How did you come up with Nixxy? Sorry if you think I'm mean.

But I really like your story.

Good luck to you :3

-BBPC
superfly615243 chapter 13 . 10/22/2011
poop. i just started this story and i like it. and ur not updating for a while. poop. oh well! still gonna wait!
CookieMonsterKayla chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
YOUR THE MAIN REASON I MADE A ACCOUNTz!
CookieMonsterKayla chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
I LOVE THIS SERIES! THE BEST EVER!