Reviews for Thank You, Barry Manilow
Athena13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Hilarious and angsty. The perfect Tibbs combination. Barry Manilow, so funny!
AmyH chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
LOL! I love me some Barry and the songs you picked were not totally main stream so you must be a fan too (not that'd I tell). This made me smile really big. Thank you (and Barry Manilow too!)
Ziver69 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Gibbs singing Manilow. Now that is creative...and very endearing. Sad to think of Gibbs in such pain that he would be sitting in his basement, drinking bourbon, crying soundlessly and singing Barry Manilow (not that there's anything wrong with Barry) but at least Tony was there. Really liked when Tony was helping him off the floor and told him "I've got ya, boss" and Gibbs said "yeah ya do, you just don't know it." Loved the idea of a giggling Gibbs. Such a great way to get them together.
gosgirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Aawwwwww, this is so sweet. You had me chuckling throughout but you still managed to bring in your characteristic tenderness and deep connection between them. And I loved Tony opening his eyes in the morning and meeting a blue eyed gaze and immediately shutting them again with a 'don't panic'... funny and moving at the same time, something you are so good at.
Lidil chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Barry Manilow.

Gibbs and Tony.

Nedra1212 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
While I anxiously await updates on Second Law, I was so happy to see this one. It's so sweet. And I definitely think Gibbs might be a closet BM fan! Thanks for sharing...
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Awww Gibbs, so sad :(. But yay, he's got Tony at last \o/.
Jebeth chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I loved it, just loved it.
mary2000 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I have reed so meany stories that seen to end to soon. And I would love to read more of them but the writer just stops. You do not do that. With your stories you keep going and I liked that. Thank you.
MissFee chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
So Gibbs is a closet Fanilow huh? Whodathunk it? o.O

Great little one lovey, really liked it! So sweet... need my blood sugar checked bahahaha!

Love fee xo
Maydin chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Good work!

Love it :)

May D
JapanFan20 -Harumi20 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
What a great story, I love it! Barry Manilow isn't one of my favourite musicians/songwriter (whatever), but the songlyrics fit very well. Sometimes, I like ooc stories and yours is one of them. I like that Gibbs isn't the tough agent all the time, which he is on the show far too often. Even when the bourbon and sad memories are the reasons for his behavior. But Tonys there for him in more than one way. They are so great together and it is perfect that they get together at the end. I have to smile at the point where Tony thought about to take a photo or not. That is so typical for him.

Very well-written and thanks for sharing.
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Ok so the idea of Gibbs singing is funny in itself. Good job on the Manilow songs.

this was such a great mix of emotions too.

Great job on the story.
silentlullabye chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was absolutely adorable. Barry Manilow is not one of my favortie artists but I like select songs of his. However on this song I prefer the original version from the musical CATS. This story was superb and I really think you should do a series of your words you'll never hear on the show. I'd read it in a heartbeat.

The Original Geek chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Fantastic story, Kesterpan! As a devoted Barry Manilow fan, I can truly say you've done him justice. And you've given me a plot bunny idea with the Jimmy Palmer prompt in your author's note - it will fit nicely into a story I'm doing at the moment...