Reviews for Moonlit Wishes
elle81 chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
Omg, I am sitting here reading this and the tears won't stop flowing. You've really captured heartbreaking loving truth of EJami.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 48 . 4/17/2013
Loved this story. It took me a few days but I read it all the way through. You are such a talented author and your dialogue is incredible.
InuAngelBaby chapter 48 . 2/24/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T THE END BECAUSE WE HAVE TO SEE THESE TWO HAPPY AND GOING THROUGH A PREGANACY TOGETHER WHILE ALSO TRYING TO KEEP HER PARENTS AND HIS FATHER OUT OF THEIR LIVES. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THEIR WILL BE A SEQUAL?
Ms. Jynesis chapter 48 . 2/24/2013
A fabulous finish, my dear. :)
NDHBFAN chapter 48 . 2/24/2013
That was an amazing story. I love the last chapter. I am happy that EJ and Sami are finally married, but I am also sad to see this story end! Any hope of a sequel? Thanks for a great story!
NDHBFAN chapter 47 . 2/13/2013
Great update. Can't wait to this wedding. Update real soon!
Ms. Jynesis chapter 47 . 2/13/2013
Almost there! :)
Kelly-Starfly chapter 46 . 1/30/2013
Great story, love it.
NDHBFAN chapter 46 . 1/29/2013
What a great chapter. EJ and Sami are so cute together. So excited that at least in this story EJ and Sami are together, since in the show they are always apart. Can't wait to see how the rest of the Brady family takes to the news that EJ and Sami are getting married. Hurry with the next update.
Ms. Jynesis chapter 46 . 1/28/2013
:,)
Yin - Yang M chapter 45 . 1/27/2013
cool. a wedding i wonder how the rest of there feel about that.
InuAngelBaby chapter 45 . 1/27/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UP-DATE ASAP BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR EJ AND SAMI TO GET BACK TOGETHER AND IF THEY WON'T DO IT ON THE SHOW AND I WISH THEY WOULD THEN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THEM GET THEIR HAPPILY EVER AFTER HERE. OH AND LET US SEE THEM GO THROUGH ONE PREGNANCY WHERE THEY SHARE EVERYTHING TOGETHER FROM START TO FINISH BECAUSE THAT HAS NEVER HAPPEN WITH ALL OF THEIR CHILDREN TOGETHER.
NDHBFAN chapter 45 . 1/27/2013
What a great chapter! So cute how Sami has Eric wrapped around her little finger. Sami and EJ are so good together. Can't wait till the rest of the family hears the news of the upcoming nupitals. Hurry up with the next update.
Ms. Jynesis chapter 45 . 1/27/2013
Cute chapter :)
Devious Daisy chapter 44 . 1/20/2013
Oh shit can't wait till the rest of the family find out...this chapter was very sweet love ejami