Reviews for My Bad
SevmyLuv chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Sasuke is pathetic, Naruto is pathetically pitiful, Sakura is a slut( you don't ask for forgiveness after cheating bitch, no matter what excuse you bringand Ino is s typical bitch how donot fault her friend no matter how guilty they are. Although I'm a diehard fan of Sasunaru, I ended up hating both of them in this fic.
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
awwweee so adorable
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Fuck yeah! The SasuNaruSasu wins!
janyaoi.143 chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
My bad, my bad, I should have read it sooner.. Tsk got me. Though I felt bad about sakura, it was fun reading the two males fucking. I wish i could read a sequel of this were the two are already dating and making love with each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
*fetches a feather pillow and the softest, warmest blanket* Thank you Diva Kitty-sama. I didn't realize it was a one shot but the story was amazing if I do say so myself. Thank you for pulling all nighters to make this story. I truly enjoyed it and hope to read more of your works.
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
If that is your demand my master here is your rewied. You own it:

A-FUCKING-MAZING! H-FUCKING-HOT! YOU WANT MORE? IT WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD
*wispers* so precious!
cary99 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Love the chapter
jleaw chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
It was a bit weird to be honest, but I really liked it. It made me chuckle a little at times, In my head, Sasuke is gay and Naruto is bisexual but I didn't mind the reverse here, it was cool.
Thank you for this story!
nazurath92 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
That was a good story :)
xyra kaze chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This was definitely awesome! Loved every second of reading it
Coulorless Rainbow chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Honestly, I didn't really like NaruSasu until now.
You just converted me, Hallelujah!

Praise the Lord!
pampoo chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This is..this is. I love it. I adore it.
cynereligion chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This was perfect. It's refreshing to find a fic where Sakura is her annoying self.
victimofmywoes chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I am so glad I tumbled across this! This is so nice! I like how you worked it out with the humor and the drama with the light sprinkling of le drama. But that's what made it so interesting. It didn't drag anywhere and even though I disliked the waking up scene with Ino and Sakura it's okay. It's a very important part of the story. Honestly, it makes me wonder why I haven't read your works before.
But anyway, I'm glad I did. Look forward to more reviews on your other works! I really like your quirky sense of humor! And yes, favorited. Because there's no way I won't give this another read!
WonderlandofIce chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
You will get reviews and lots of love! So stap spazzing!
JK! This was amazing...ly written! LOL! But yeah...good! -_- ...(: :D
You shouldn't pull all-nighters either...
Luv It! c: