Reviews for My Bad
I dunno chapter 1 . 9/16
I feel like Naruto was a bit more mature and mellowed out, but I really loved this. I laughed at least one time a paragraph, especially when Naruto was saying that Sasuke was . Keep writing.
RavenCB chapter 1 . 9/7
Absolotly Love! Bit of a sad ending in friends part but couldn't have imagined it any other way! Sasunarusasu always makes it in the end!
SevmyLuv chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Sasuke is pathetic, Naruto is pathetically pitiful, Sakura is a slut( you don't ask for forgiveness after cheating bitch, no matter what excuse you bringand Ino is s typical bitch how donot fault her friend no matter how guilty they are. Although I'm a diehard fan of Sasunaru, I ended up hating both of them in this fic.
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
awwweee so adorable
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Fuck yeah! The SasuNaruSasu wins!
janyaoi.143 chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
My bad, my bad, I should have read it sooner.. Tsk got me. Though I felt bad about sakura, it was fun reading the two males fucking. I wish i could read a sequel of this were the two are already dating and making love with each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
*fetches a feather pillow and the softest, warmest blanket* Thank you Diva Kitty-sama. I didn't realize it was a one shot but the story was amazing if I do say so myself. Thank you for pulling all nighters to make this story. I truly enjoyed it and hope to read more of your works.
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
If that is your demand my master here is your rewied. You own it:

A-FUCKING-MAZING! H-FUCKING-HOT! YOU WANT MORE? IT WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD
*wispers* so precious!
cary99 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Love the chapter
jleaw chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
It was a bit weird to be honest, but I really liked it. It made me chuckle a little at times, In my head, Sasuke is gay and Naruto is bisexual but I didn't mind the reverse here, it was cool.
Thank you for this story!
nazurath92 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
That was a good story :)
xyra kaze chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This was definitely awesome! Loved every second of reading it
Coulorless Rainbow chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Honestly, I didn't really like NaruSasu until now.
You just converted me, Hallelujah!

Praise the Lord!
pampoo chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This is..this is. I love it. I adore it.
cynereligion chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This was perfect. It's refreshing to find a fic where Sakura is her annoying self.