Reviews for an arbitrary collection
peas-god chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
God damn, I always forgot how gut wrenching this fic is? Like maaaaan, after rereading it a bunch of times it still leaves me teary eyed every sing time. Thank you for this fic, you monster. And I may be years late, but I really do appreciate you writing this fic.
Asahar4 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
please write one about minato too... please
Nicanna chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
oh my god, this is so beautiful.
this is amazing. fuck, i'm crying.
it's perfect. it just shows you how many lives minako touched, how many people were changed by her actions. you don't know how blessed you are until that thing is taken away.
bloody hell, it hurts. people die, and that hurts.
but that ending...
that ending was so full of hope.
thank you so, so much for posting this.
Wrathie Winsre chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I can't believe i NEVER reviewed this at all after having this on my favorites list and one of my favorite stories of all time.

Yes, I understand it's short and I understand it's sad, I always get tears in my eyes when I read this.. and at the same time it gives me a feeling of nostalgia that the story of P3P would always live in me because of this story.

You've given me cause to continue writing again.
Thank you!
Kei chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is beautiful. ; u ; Just... beautiful.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
help this is so pretty and sad and - and - and - oh my god am i crying?
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
OMG that was a great shot. Made me cry though. :( Good job!
HanFei chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Short. But, I really like the way you chose to portray those characters' life after her sacrifice. Though the last part is a bit confusing, the more i read it. Haha. My fave was probably Aigis's story, kinda made me wish that you could expand the story. Haha. Followed by Junpei's.

Thanks for this story, cause Somehow, it kinda gave me a spiritual closure for Her story.
DragonDamsel chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
No praise I could give would do this piece justice. Still, thank you. This is too touching for words. Everyone of them is great in their own way. I'm glad that you end this with Ryoji. I'm sure you know why.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Sad, beautiful and exquisite. I love how you show how many lives she touched!
AnimaniacXOX chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
You know, this made me cry, especially while I was reading this I was listening to Yuki Kawamura's song Found Me. Thank you for making this wonderful arbitrary!
Decidedly Odd chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
what a soft, moving piece. The concept and the structure were very inventive.
Laon Kame chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
this made me cry. you captured them so well, and I could totally see each of their lives panning out like this. theo's, the old couple's bebe's, tanaka's, aki's, and ryoji's were my favorites. thanks so much for the great read.
Blaze1662001 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was a wonderful story. I loved the way you captured so much emotion in just a few short sentences.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I admit the ending confused me for a moment but I think I understood what Ryoji meant.

Oh, wow. I really really love this, you did a splendid job with these short drabbles. I'd definitely be interested in seeing more of anything you feel like writing. Great work.