Reviews for The Father of the Bride's Speech
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
that speech was hilarious... though Im glad Hermione married Harry in the end _
blueEyre chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
very cute. now i need to find that sketch
TeraWatt chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Brilliant, absolutely BRILLIANT!

The amazing thing is I could see this happening as a natural progression of JK's Plot. Hermione can do so much better than Ron and I can't see Harry with a FanGirl.

You made my day,

TeraWatt
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I think you should write the contrasting speech.

It would also be nice to know what red did to finally cause Mione to open her eyes.
firelordzuko chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Honestly this works better in the original sketch, where one doesn't know that Ron x Hermione is canon.

But then, considering the plot twist at the end, it was still fun.
chrysanths chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Haha. Yes. This is win.
bosk chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Bravo!
bigmac2759 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This is just too funny - a perfect description of Ron and the Molly.

I never thought I would put a 625 word story on my Favorites list but I just did.
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Yep, pretty much how I would expect their wedding reception to go.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Perfect!
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
LOL, certainly glad that the nightmare did not materialise. Thanks!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
What a fun story to read. Glad that things worked out unlike his dream. Thanks for sharing!
Artur Hawkwing 1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
ROTFLOL

May this story live forever on the internet and forever attact new readers as is it's due.

Love it!

I would Add you to my favorite Authors, but I'm not a pokemon fan. Sorry. But if you send me a messege when you start a Harry potter story I promise you I will subscribe to it.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
i sorry but it crap, not one point is true, it just ron bashing and harry loves hermoine witch he does not, there been time where he did not seem to care about her at all.

i was maybe hopeing that hermione dad talk to him before the wedding and ron relize that she loves harry more, so he step aside but this, is just ooc, and what if hermoine did love destory her wedding.
ARedHair chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Cute. I tired to imagine Ron's response & only got halfway there. Would he be more embarrassed, jealous, or would he say "huh?" because he was busy eating and didn't hear the speech?
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »