Reviews for The Father of the Bride's Speech
MageVicky chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Ah, great, i'm gonna think of this one as the story that goes with your other story...but wait...that's not right, the endings don't match...ah, well. i like it anyways.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
You're right, needed no more. This was great!
Von chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Hilarious. :)
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Ahahahaha! That was a rather acidic speech, if I may say so. Fun story overall.
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I applaud you and can I just say: You are AWESOME!
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
THIS IS FROM A BRITISH COMEDIAN!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
YEA! This is much better way to live their life! H/Hr ALL THE WAY!
Redbayly chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Absolutely hilarious.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Lol I love that " does harry know?...ill call him" lol
GBTtown chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Way to go Danny Boy!
Fading to Black chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That was pretty funny. The idea that family politics could get involved in a wedding like that threw me off for a moment, but combined with the fact that it wasn't real and the ending was great.
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
LOL! Great speech!
Ming Xiong chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Yes yes yes! Loved your depiction of Hermione's father. And the discrete "looks of elation" Hermione's parents exchange when she informs them of her break up were the best part (along with "This just kept getting better") - how happy they are that their daughter has a chance of getting together with Harry instead of "the new vacuum cleaner"!
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Very good and very funny. I would think that would be Mr. Grangers view on his little girl marrying the human food disposal unit. I too think Harry should have ended up with Hermione and the whole "One Big Happy Weasley Family" should have been binned by JK and not even thought about. Ginny is a fangirl at best and a nonentity at worst, and Ron well Ron is a dick and worthless. I can't see where she would put the smartest witch with the dumbest wizard and the most skilled wizard with a pretty face, that looks like his mother I might add Odepus complex JK? So I like your POV on your stories when it comes to Harry and his true love.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »