Reviews for The Father of the Bride's Speech
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
LOL! Great speech!
Ming Xiong chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Yes yes yes! Loved your depiction of Hermione's father. And the discrete "looks of elation" Hermione's parents exchange when she informs them of her break up were the best part (along with "This just kept getting better") - how happy they are that their daughter has a chance of getting together with Harry instead of "the new vacuum cleaner"!
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Very good and very funny. I would think that would be Mr. Grangers view on his little girl marrying the human food disposal unit. I too think Harry should have ended up with Hermione and the whole "One Big Happy Weasley Family" should have been binned by JK and not even thought about. Ginny is a fangirl at best and a nonentity at worst, and Ron well Ron is a dick and worthless. I can't see where she would put the smartest witch with the dumbest wizard and the most skilled wizard with a pretty face, that looks like his mother I might add Odepus complex JK? So I like your POV on your stories when it comes to Harry and his true love.
Haldrian chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Best line I've read this month. "Either this man is suffering from serious brain damage, or the new vacuum cleaner has arrived." Cheers! :)
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
not ALL the Weasleys are bad, there's Arthur, Bill, Charlie and the twins!
Iwa Shinju chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Hilarious! I love it!
Contramancer chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Not enough koalas. Nuff said.
lime green lily chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I love you! OMG! I wanna see their actual reaction if he said that! HAhahahaha! The Weasleys will be in Rampage!
Toby860 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I love it this is 1 of the best 1 shots it's hilarious.
grimmich chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
oh man I was hope the first one was real too I wanted to see the reactions when they processed what he said! *pout* oh well, it was still funny.
shamzika chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Please keep this masterpiece a one-shot. The fact that it's only 600 words and so perfect is amazing!
Lostinfantry chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This made me go search out Rowan Atkinson's speech. Hilarious!
Everlasting Harmony chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Abso-bloody-lutely brilliant! i couldn't stop laughing! really funny :'D
ak chapter 1 . 8/19/2012