Reviews for The Father of the Bride's Speech
Mimikkyu chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
You really have a way with words. Amazing as ever,
cj442 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
That was funny. Every time I go to a wedding I always hope someone makes a drunken speech like that. Not that I want to ruin anyone's wedding, I just want to see it for the embarrassing, comic value.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I have seen Rowan's wedding speech skit and hurt my ribs laughing, as I bet you did.
LOVE THIS!
I should sit down tonight and compose the wedding speech that my late Daddy would have made, had he lived to see me marry. The night Daddy met my now-husband, on my 15th birthday, he leaned down and whispered into my ear "He's the One". I could hear the capital O in his voice. XD
Rock on!
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Ahahahahaha! Win! Double Win!
Arsao Tome chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Preach!
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I'll admit that I'm not fond of Ron as a character, nor very fond of R/Hr unless it suits the story, and Ron's character in the fic is much differed from canon, but that speech deserves a wince.
Darkcloud02 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
bwhahahahaha! justice is served!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Yay!
marksmom chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I loved this! I especially loved the phrase 'steaming social animals'. It was beautiful! Kudos!
MageVicky chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Ah, great, i'm gonna think of this one as the story that goes with your other story...but wait...that's not right, the endings don't match...ah, well. i like it anyways.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
You're right, needed no more. This was great!
Von chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Hilarious. :)
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Ahahahaha! That was a rather acidic speech, if I may say so. Fun story overall.
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I applaud you and can I just say: You are AWESOME!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »