Reviews for Status Change
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Great idea. The format needs work though.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Very creative, as well as very well-written, too. And Anyanka (aka Anya Jenkins in the show) is introduced as well. I just hope that Buffy and Dawn will be able to survive, and that Spike will eventually change his views on them and see them for the people they really are. Also, judging someone by how they look is very realistic, since it does sadly exist in real life. And the fact that there are so many people who are related to African-Americans that were in slavery a long time ago, and are able to read and write and handle themselves so well is a testimony to how great they can be.

Anyway, keep up your super-neat, very awesome and phenomenally beautiful writing! :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Neat chapter. Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too.

Plus, Spike is also introduced in this chapter as well. This is another unique Buffy story since, in my mind, it's one of those Alternate Universe ones where everyone is human, which means that vampires, demons and basically anything that's related to the supernatural doesn't exist, Buffy isn't the Slayer and her sister Dawn isn't the Key (who later becomes the former Key after Season 5 ended and Season 6 began). Instead Buffy and Dawn are normal girls dealing with the problems of everyday life (or, as is the case in this story, being in slavery).

Anyway, keep up your super-neat, very creative and phenomenally unique writing! :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Neat start! :) I like it so far. Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too. :)
Keep up your super-neat, very creative and phenomenally beautiful writing! :)
pickleslicesyahoo.com chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
intresting concept on the whole story so far

please continue on with this story
mikka18 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Interesting! I'd like to see where this is going :)